Remove Verizon Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabass28

Reaction score
Just did it on my Bionic and it is flawless! Thanks for the advice. Has anyone tried it on a Thunderbolt?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

indee2025

Reaction score
Anyone know how to remove the ghost remains from the label? sorry maybe a few of you have piss poor vision but it's still visible...

OP
rwking

rwking

Reaction score
Anyone know how to remove the ghost remains from the label? sorry maybe a few of you have piss poor vision but it's still visible...

It's barely visible and was mentioned in the thread many times. If you're not happy with the outcome, you should have read the whole thread before attempting it. This is pretty much the standard procedure for any mod or hack on the site.

indee2025

Reaction score
It's barely visible and was mentioned in the thread many times. If you're not happy with the outcome, you should have read the whole thread before attempting it. This is pretty much the standard procedure for any mod or hack on the site.

Hi,

It's pretty simple.....the ghost lettering that's still visible....the same ghost lettering you think I didn't read about where folks indeed said there was still some ghost lettering.....I'm inquiring as to if the lettering is just left over that couldn't be removed with a penny just as the majority of the print was removed and if anyone out there had attempted some extra effort into removing that ghost print OR if the ghost print has been confirmed by anyone as just the chemical process of the print being applied and isn't possible to remove.....I guess what I'm saying is you probably shouldn't get an attitude and tell me I should read prior posts if you didn't understand both my question AND the original posts prior to such.

OP
rwking

rwking

Reaction score
Hi,

It's pretty simple.....the ghost lettering that's still visible....the same ghost lettering you think I didn't read about where folks indeed said there was still some ghost lettering.....I'm inquiring as to if the lettering is just left over that couldn't be removed with a penny just as the majority of the print was removed and if anyone out there had attempted some extra effort into removing that ghost print OR if the ghost print has been confirmed by anyone as just the chemical process of the print being applied and isn't possible to remove.....I guess what I'm saying is you probably shouldn't get an attitude and tell me I should read prior posts if you didn't understand both my question AND the original posts prior to such.

No attitude here. You're the one accusing others of having piss poor vision. Also, your first post did not have any of the detail this one had. Might be best to clarify the first time without the nastiness - especially when you're asking for help.

Last edited:

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let's keep it civil here folks, any more bickering and this thread will be closed.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

indee2025

Reaction score
No attitude you're right I have no idea why I thought so in the first place as you were clearly warm & cuddly....anyone have an idea if the ghost print is removable?

Status
Not open for further replies.