[RELEASE] Importune, Xeudoxus and pandroid bring you....AVALON!!

Diordna

Reaction score
Thanks Cereal Killer. Can I ask you is that little hooded girl in your picture a random google image you liked or something? haha

bracemg

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I just wanted to post a shot of my home screen. LOVING this theme so far. Can't wait till its FINAL. ( Thanx for the Root Explorer fix ).I had to hijack a ADW theme to get the Clean "Word" Icons since I like it so much better than LP. It was a little work but looks great.

You Devs are so AWESOME! Talented, smart, creative. YOU ALL ROCK!

My wife loves this theme so much, she tried to find something comparable for her new BB Curve. Nothing even close. LOL

Anyway, keep up the great work. I'm gonna go see if someone will make me an all white boot screen with the Avalon Logo in the middle of it.

Can you post that apk for adw? Thanks.

Jokerz

Reaction score
This theme is awesome and I haven't had any major problems so far. I just have a quick question. I'm using launcherpro and I was wondering where I could get the app launcher icon and the dock background. I checked the avalon website, but I couldn't find anything. Any help would be appreciated.

drpurp

Reaction score
Been rockin the theme for a while and it looks good so far. I can't wait for a multi-rom release. Sapphire is not too good on my phone, but I can tolerate it enough to stay with avalon.

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

Yeah, I'm having an issue with the alarm app; where the information regarding @ what time it'll sound. Also my facebook widget is cut offs off I get a little sliver of the facebook button and the share button. I hate the sapphire rom because there's an issue with the twitter app too!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I am also having a problem with facebook it randomly updated and now it is not themed anymore and I cannot see what alarms I have set

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
CerealKiller are you from the 951?
310 : )

That's not my screencap in OP : ) I think that's what you are referring to?

Sent from my Droid

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Thanks Cereal Killer. Can I ask you is that little hooded girl in your picture a random google image you liked or something? haha
Its a rare photo of the Angel of Death. Not what you pictured huh? : )

Just to reiterate again though that's not my screencap its hailtothethiefs

Sent from my Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Love it all around. Really changes the phone up. I really encourage everyone who loves to constantly change themes/ROMs to give this a good two or three day run (at least) to let it all settle in. Its great.

chewy74

Reaction score
Yeah I really enjoyed the theme and even flashed back to sapphire to try it. I moved from sapphire to ultimate droid a while back and still happy with ud. I will patiently wait for this to move to ud and also come out of beta for a even better experience.

If this us beta, I can't wait to see what the final product will look like.

Awesome work

chewy74

Reaction score
After you have a fresh sapphire Rom installed you would flash the theme zip like you flash a ROM with clockwork or spr

Hate to sound like a nub here, but how do I install this?

trumpet444

Reaction score
I really like that pic you have cerealkiller. It would work very nice with this theme like hailtothethiefs did. Im on google now searching for a higher res version of it! Found a few but not good enough quality to make a wallpaper.

Schoat333

Reaction score
I had trouble with Twitter force closing. I used titanium backup to remove it, rebooted, then installed it from the market. It works great now.

So far, that was my only major issue.