[RELEASE] Importune, Xeudoxus and pandroid bring you....AVALON!!

bharrismac

Reaction score
why are all of the fonts in app headings, market heading, and in the keyboard all fuzzy? is there any way to remove the fuzziness? any help is appreciated.

dispatch1054

Reaction score
why are all of the fonts in app headings, market heading, and in the keyboard all fuzzy? is there any way to remove the fuzziness? any help is appreciated.

I think that was a conscious decision when they were figuring out the font. It's like light bloom in animation/video games to give it a soft, glowing look. It's very pleasing to me :)

bharrismac

Reaction score

I think that was a conscious decision when they were figuring out the font. It's like light bloom in animation/video games to give it a soft, glowing look. It's very pleasing to me :)

i don't mind it in the titles, but it makes the keyboard difficult to see, and therefore, hard to type quickly or accurately, for me anyways. if anyone knows how to change that, that would be awesome.

essplode

Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of the fuzziness either. Doesn't really fit in with the theme imo

KillerVamp

Reaction score
This is definately very beta
just a few bugs i've noticed so far
1. White on white text almost everywhere, makes most apps unusable
2. Grey on grey text in music player
3. Some light grey texts don't show up very well on white areas.

Would love to see this theme fully developed and running on several roms.
The only reason i'm not using this theme is that its on sapphire. Sapphire never really to well on my Droid. But once it becomes available for other roms such as UltimateDroid and Cyanogenmod, then I will be using it as my daily theme.
Keep up the good work guys.

GeneRs

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I just wanted to post a shot of my home screen. LOVING this theme so far. Can't wait till its FINAL. ( Thanx for the Root Explorer fix ).I had to hijack a ADW theme to get the Clean "Word" Icons since I like it so much better than LP. It was a little work but looks great.

You Devs are so AWESOME! Talented, smart, creative. YOU ALL ROCK!

My wife loves this theme so much, she tried to find something comparable for her new BB Curve. Nothing even close. LOL

Anyway, keep up the great work. I'm gonna go see if someone will make me an all white boot screen with the Avalon Logo in the middle of it.

wingdo

Reaction score
Here's a my little set up so far, pretty basic but enjoying all the "whiteness" lol :):icon_ banana:
snapshot4.png

Must find that wallpaper. Where did you get it from?

Eggathis

Reaction score
beautiful!... but is anyone else having market issues? it dosent work at all for me... i read through the entire thread, but havent seen anything on it. wiped data/cache when i installed sapphire, and tried fixing permissions, and still nothing.

billjohnson

Reaction score
looks like a perfect time to try sapphire one more time. i've tried it before and it's been a bad experience for me. hope it's different this time, especially with this theme. ^^

Bud I did too and found out all along it was the kernel. I tried downloaded the cvps SV 1.2Ghz from the actual website and now Sapphire runs pretty nice....

bracemg

Reaction score
CerealKiller (or anyone else that may know):

Apologies if this has been covered, but in your original post, how do you get your set up to look like the first picture (with the Seventy percent, and last call widget etc). Is this the lock screen? How can I get that?