[RELEASE] Importune, Xeudoxus and pandroid bring you....AVALON!!

bracemg

Reaction score
Cereal Killer: In the original post, how do you make the picture on the left look like that, with the batter percentage indicator and the last call app? I don't know where to get either one of these features. Is this the lockscreen?

Thanks

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Hi all!

Glad people liked my screen shot... sorry to let everyone down but I had the wallpaper on my computer and I had to recently replace and erase everything on it including the wallpaper. Not too sure where I found it either

The battery widget is battstatt in the market and the other is last call widget also found in the market

I was actually trying to find the wall again but have not found as good an image as before

MCdevil58

Reaction score
This is definately very beta
just a few bugs i've noticed so far
1. White on white text almost everywhere, makes most apps unusable
2. Grey on grey text in music player
3. Some light grey texts don't show up very well on white areas.

Would love to see this theme fully developed and running on several roms.
The only reason i'm not using this theme is that its on sapphire. Sapphire never really to well on my Droid. But once it becomes available for other roms such as UltimateDroid and Cyanogenmod, then I will be using it as my daily theme.
Keep up the good work guys.

like he said the only real big problems are that the fonts are to clashing and you cannot read alot of stuff

sanc

Reaction score
Hi all!

Glad people liked my screen shot... sorry to let everyone down but I had the wallpaper on my computer and I had to recently replace and erase everything on it including the wallpaper. Not too sure where I found it either

The battery widget is battstatt in the market and the other is last call widget also found in the market

I was actually trying to find the wall again but have not found as good an image as before

How did you get the calendar to look like that? Is it a widget or a lock screen?

dannyboydluxe

Reaction score
all the text in Titanium Backup is un-readable. Can you adjust any settings to make text a different color?

billjohnson

Reaction score
I can read it....Just under certain light conditions. It's a simple XLM edit I would think. I might try to get at it later possibly.

Phaze08

Reaction score
Is that pure calendar at the top of the screen in the op? The one with a clock and day of the week?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Cereal Killer: In the original post, how do you make the picture on the left look like that, with the batter percentage indicator and the last call app? I don't know where to get either one of these features. Is this the lockscreen?

Thanks
thats not my screencap : )

Hailtothethief would be the guy to ask.

dannyboydluxe

Reaction score
I can read it....Just under certain light conditions. It's a simple XLM edit I would think. I might try to get at it later possibly.

the problem occurs with any app with a default "white" text... ie: SetCpu / Advanced Task Manager. Doggcatcher is "Greyed OUT".

bracemg

Reaction score

Thanks
thats not my screencap : )

Hailtothethief would be the guy to ask.

Whoops, sorry! I didn't know you were talking to me... thanks Hailtothethief!

drpurp

Reaction score
Other than tweaks need to be made to some apps, I love this theme. Only thing that would make it look sweeter is if I painted my Droid white so it matches.

Unfortunately since Sapphire is poison on my phone, I need to remove the rom and this theme. =( I hope eventually this theme emerges on other roms! :)

capnfuffy

Reaction score
I think I read somewhere about SMS LED notifications not working...not sure I use handcent.
Just wondering if anyone else is not getting LED notifications for gmail?
Not a deal breaker by any means just wondering.

Also I just want to say this theme owns.
Thank you devs!