{beta}[THEME] Avalon...

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I finally got the ok from Importune to port Avalon, and its a tough one. I need to hear from some people that actually used Avalon as it was put together by Importune. I know there was issues with it, I need to know what in particular. The issues Im having are battery icon(If someone wants to photoshop the missing images that would be awesome) and in settings and contacts. They turn from white to black when scrolling. I know its xml edits but I dont know what ones. If anyone out there has any ideas, throw them my way. The market is not up to date either but I will do the new one. Id like to get this thing 100%...Also, I know the services.jar isnt right, its just gonna be black til I get the rest figured out. This is for D2 only(unless you pull latinIME.apk outta the app folder in theme) because i included the latinIME.apk, its themed and pretty cool :D Any one that flashes, it does work, the only issues I have found personally are the ones I mentioned.

Installation:Boot into recovery, DONT WIPE ANYTHING, mount system, flash and reboot.

One of the big reasons Ive started on this is Ive had more people ask me about this theme than any other. Its kind of a challenge now for me to get it right...

*Update* The menus no longer change colors when you scroll. Huge thanks to pandroid for giving me just enough info to find the edit I needed to make. The new market is included and white, by me so it may not be the greatest lol. I hope this is what you guys had in mind for this theme :)

DOWNLOAD:http://www.mediafire.com/?uah9annn9j19n2t

Please let me know of any issues you find. Be aware that there is alot of hard to read text, grey on white or white on white in some cases. This theme as far as I know has never gotten outta beta so those are things I want to try to fix.
snap20110120_220505.png

snap20110120_220221.png

snap20110120_220152.png

snap20110120_220156.png

snap20110120_220206.png

Last edited:
OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Battery icons are fixed thanks to draya1986 :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Sweet, can't wait to get this on my phone

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Sucks no droid x love :( can u port drop theme blue to droid x pandroid said its easy to port

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does this not work on the droid x?

Not to be a dick, but did you read the op??
""This is for D2 only(unless you pull latinIME.apk outta the app folder in theme) because i included the latinIME.apk, its themed and pretty cool ""

Last edited:
OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Here u go http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/46441-droptheme-mm.html pandroid said just credit him if u decide to do it he said u can use a regular theme porter for this theme since it doesn't have xml files are something so I'm guessing it shouldn't take long to port to liberty rom droid x

I need to get the battery images fixed and its done. And im not sure why he would have told you there was no xml edits. There is like 8. No sweat though.

Reaction score
Wow pretty harsh, but I'll take it. Just proof that reading answers all questions.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry man. I made sure to list that it was for D2. It can be used for dx, and I did tell how to do so. Hope I didn't offend :)
Wow pretty harsh, but I'll take it. Just proof that reading answers all questions.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
No offense taken homie. I just didn't read the post all the way, I saw avalon and got excited lol. The keyboard was pretty sick from what I remember. Keep up the great work sir.
Sorry man. I made sure to list that it was for D2. It can be used for dx, and I did tell how to do so. Hope I didn't offend :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

azndan2

Reaction score
haha, nice work mikey, can't wait for this to be 100% and on the almighty droid x!!!

btw, currently loving your port of the frost theme on my X :)dancedroiddancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: