OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Keyboard keeps fcing on D2 :(.
Again, I tested before I posted. And I just flashed Avalon to see, and it works fine for me. I have no idea why it only works for some. Ill have to take it out I guess...

Zetsumei

Reaction score
Again, I tested before I posted. And I just flashed Avalon to see, and it works fine for me. I have no idea why it only works for some. Ill have to take it out I guess...

It's so sexy though :(. I have combo of linear + avalon and it's a raging hardon, I'm going to reflash and see if that helps.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

It's so sexy though :(. I have combo of linear + avalon and it's a raging hardon, I'm going to reflash and see if that helps.

Yea, try that. I left it in and only put it out for d2 cus the keyboard is awesome. Let me know if you still problems and we will see if we can figure out a fix. Can anyone else confirm the keyboard working???

Zetsumei

Reaction score

Yea, try that. I left it in and only put it out for d2 cus the keyboard is awesome. Let me know if you still problems and we will see if we can figure out a fix. Can anyone else confirm the keyboard working???

I ended up doing a fresh install of liberty, then reinstalled the theme and everything is golden.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

I ended up doing a fresh install of liberty, then reinstalled the theme and everything is golden.

Is gmail working for you??

Zetsumei

Reaction score

Zetsumei

Reaction score
Seems like the theme doesn't agree w/ LCD Density of 200 :(. Is the battery icon supposed to remain cicular even during discharge? Cause for me it changes from the circular icon to the standard GB icon.

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I haven't posted the version with the fixed battery yet. I was hoping to have it totally working and not have to keep uploading different ones. I'm gonna mess with it a little more but th settings menu is not lookin good...
Seems like the theme doesn't agree w/ LCD Density of 200 :(. Is the battery icon supposed to remain cicular even during discharge? Cause for me it changes from the circular icon to the standard GB icon.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also, I'm gonna theme the new market cus the one in the theme is ollddddd...I'm thinkin that all white market with the new layout will be very cool.

Zetsumei

Reaction score
That sounds very good. Also just wondering if it would be possible to load cytown in as well if thats not too difficult? I'll snap a picture later w/ the incoming call w/a LCD density of 200, which I know is attributed to the size change. How difficult is the settings menu being? Thanks again!dancedroid:icon_ banana:

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've been in apk manager editing everything trying to get the settings menus to stay white and they just won't. What's happening is when you open the settings menu its black but when you scroll it turns white. If you scroll and stop before you lift your finger off the screen it stays white. I really don't know a lot about xmls so its just edit, compile and see what happens. Time consuming and frustrating...
That sounds very good. Also just wondering if it would be possible to load cytown in as well if thats not too difficult? I'll snap a picture later w/ the incoming call w/a LCD density of 200, which I know is attributed to the size change. How difficult is the settings menu being? Thanks again!dancedroid:icon_ banana: