[RELEASE] Importune, Xeudoxus and pandroid bring you....AVALON!!

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

one problem I ran into was when you open up internet explorer and go into the menu button to see all pages loaded the background is white along with white text so you can not see what internet page is which. So far that is it I'll keep yuou posted tho

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

Edit- My app background is black and I have not switched launchers yet just ran it regularly

TSAElement

Reaction score
Switched over from MIUI 6.4 to give it a try. Looks pretty nice. Nice work to the devs :)

MCdevil58

Reaction score
Nice to open up DF this morning and see your homescreen on the main page!!! I'm famous now!! hahaha

Really a very comprehensive theme here people!! Def. A must try

Glad someone liked my screen set up!!

Where did you find the themed launcher

B

BUFFALOMADMAN

another problem I just had is that my facebook updated randomly have no idea why and my widget got screwed up so now the app itself if themed but the widget is no longer themed weird eh?

sanc

Reaction score
The battery widget is called battstat found in the market. The dock and launcher can be found at the avalon website.

I have officially converted from MIUI. Avalon is a breath of fresh air!

I was able to get the launcher and battstat but can't figure out how to get the Calendar/Time/Missed Calls to look like that.

Is that a widget?

comk4ver

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm having an issue with the alarm app; where the information regarding @ what time it'll sound. Also my facebook widget is cut offs off I get a little sliver of the facebook button and the share button. I hate the sapphire rom because there's an issue with the twitter app too!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Phaze08

Reaction score
I love this thing! I can see how it can be compared to de but it needs a comprehensive launcher theme and more Widgets themed. But, hey, it's beta so you guys will get there lol. What launcher are you planning on making for it?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dispatch1054

Reaction score
After a day of use, I can say that this theme is incredible!! You guys really outdid yourselves. I was looking for a new theme, but never expected to find anything at this level. Thanks again!

Oh also, is anyone having problems with LED notifications? They don't seem to be working for me, but I definitely could have overlooked something here..

MCdevil58

Reaction score
After a day of use, I can say that this theme is incredible!! You guys really outdid yourselves. I was looking for a new theme, but never expected to find anything at this level. Thanks again!

Oh also, is anyone having problems with LED notifications? They don't seem to be working for me, but I definitely could have overlooked something here..

i cant get my led notification to work on anything except for tweetdeck

importune

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The messaging LED must have a problem- use handcent if at all possible until we release a fix.