Razr Maxx Charging quickly

simpsonao17

Reaction score
Anyone recognize that the droid razor is really fast when its charging up? Mine charges pretty fast unless its below 50%

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Actually I was thinking the opposite, I find that it takes a long time to charge, however, you are dealing with quite a larger battery.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Anyone recognize that the droid razor is really fast when its charging up? Mine charges pretty fast unless its below 50%

Please report the output voltage and mA of your charger to see if it's the same as our RAZR's. It may be larger due to the larger battery.

cruzinray

Reaction score
Mine takes twice as long. Thats kinda what i thought was normal since it last a lot longer.
Unless your talking about the regular Razor. Because my regular Razor did in fact charge very fast. Opposite for my maxx

Last edited:
OP
simpsonao17

simpsonao17

Reaction score
Now that I've gad it a few days and broke it in the battery is lasting longer and taking longer to charge up. I guess it just had to get wore in

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Stock Razr charger that came with it is a 5.1V 750mA vs my older Moto charger that came with my X2 is 5.1V 860mA.
It's one of those cubes with two USB ports, a new standard I think, see them all the time at Walgreen.
sorry, I digress, it's 100 mA lower, rut-row!?! How come it's a bit smaller?