Maxx -vs- Maxx

yaterml

Reaction score
I'd love to get 6 hours of talk time let alone 21 hours! I think that the system goofs it processes up and it has to reconfigure them. I had phenomenal life first few weeks but now not so much.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well it took me until 12:45 to get the older maxx factory reset, and reloaded with all of the apps, and to.get em both charged back to 100%. Since then I'm at about 3 hours of screen time, and showing 70% on the new and old. I wish I could post some screen shots, Facebook is as usual, right behind the screen, followed by the browser and the OS.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!

yaterml

Reaction score
Download screenshot its shake to take a screenshot, if no root there is still a few screen shot apps that don't require root

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Download screenshot its shake to take a screenshot, if no root there is still a few screen shot apps that don't require root

Im not rooted, on these phones. Every screenshot I've tried hasn't worked except one, and the trial expired in I think it was 15 mins. I don't care to buy it with ics having that ability stock. I took pics of the screens, but this forum keeps telling me that they are missing security tokens when I try to post them. That's why my app avatar is still a stock avatar.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'd love to get 6 hours of talk time let alone 21 hours! I think that the system goofs it processes up and it has to reconfigure them. I had phenomenal life first few weeks but now not so much.

I think that you're right though. They seem to be awesome for a while and then they flop. But the first one seems to be holding its own.

One thing I've noticed with the first maxx, at times on the battery info, it will show a 10% drop for a moment and then show it as climbing right back up, when its not on charge.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!

Last edited:
OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Both phones are going strong. Turned off both last night to charge. And both phones are doing awesome. Sooo, the old phone was having battery issues, but even though I had done multiple factory resets before.... it made no change, now since its last glitch, it seems to be a rockstar.

However I'm noticing that the new phone makes more typos.... obviously not a battery issue lol

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!

Last edited:

yaterml

Reaction score
Im not rooted, on these phones. Every screenshot I've tried hasn't worked except one, and the trial expired in I think it was 15 mins. I don't care to buy it with ics having that ability stock. I took pics of the screens, but this forum keeps telling me that they are missing security tokens when I try to post them. That's why my app avatar is still a stock avatar.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!

Try transferring them to your computer.then posting them.

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Try transferring them to your computer.then posting them.

I'm not at home to do that. On the road playing in Louisiana tonight. It doesn't matter any way. They're doing so so today, just like you said, they go strong for a few and then start to go flat. Been off the charger since 7:00am, not alot of use, 2 hours 35 mins on screen time, 70% battery, in 4g the whole time.

That's pretty good, but not outrageous. Who knows.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I love short gigs, sooo battery life is the same with these phones. They've both seemingly fallen off but... I'm over the comparison for now. Lets see what the new update brings.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love short gigs, sooo battery life is the same with these phones. They've both seemingly fallen off but... I'm over the comparison for now. Lets see what the new update brings.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!

Be good test to let 1 take the update while leaving the other without

----posted maxx'ed out----

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Be good test to let 1 take the update while leaving the other without

I've heard that today. Are you on any other forums? I tried to message you but it says your message area is full.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I've heard that today. Are you on any other forums? I tried to message you but it says your message area is full.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!

Just cleared, the sent box was full..
Mainly on this forum but do visit the 2 razor forums with same name.

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Just cleared, the sent box was full..
Mainly on this forum but do visit the 2 razor forums with same name.

Message sent

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!