Battery Not Fully Charged When Activated

Danny953

Reaction score
So I got my new Droid RAZR MAXX from Amazon wireless and it showed up yesterday. I was a little impatient and made the mistake of turning the phone on when it was only displaying 90% battery. Before any activation was started I turned the the phone back off to let it charge fully before starting. It immediately said it was 100% charged once it was turned off even though only moments before it had said 90%. I turned it back on and went through the activation process with no problems and now it seems to be working fine.

My question is, will my battery now max out at 90% or something? Is there something in the activation that looks at the current battery state and chooses that as the 100% level and doesn't charge past that or something? Thanks for your help.

DocsDad

Reaction score
So I got my new Droid RAZR MAXX from Amazon wireless and it showed up yesterday. I was a little impatient and made the mistake of turning the phone on when it was only displaying 90% battery. Before any activation was started I turned the the phone back off to let it charge fully before starting. It immediately said it was 100% charged once it was turned off even though only moments before it had said 90%. I turned it back on and went through the activation process with no problems and now it seems to be working fine.

My question is, will my battery now max out at 90% or something? Is there something in the activation that looks at the current battery state and chooses that as the 100% level and doesn't charge past that or something? Thanks for your help.

Don't worry. You are good to go and your MAXX was not changed at all with you activating it in this way. Enjoy and charge at whatever interval you wish :)