How do I turn off the battery fully charged notification

VALERIE17

Reaction score
I plug my phone in at night and around 4am I get a sound notification that the battery is fully charged. It wakes me up and makes me crabby.
I found a check box under "settings-sound-battery full notification"...it is turned OFF. I don't want to silence it at night because of any emergency calls I might get.
Any ideas?

cleave

Reaction score
I plug my phone in at night and around 4am I get a sound notification that the battery is fully charged. It wakes me up and makes me crabby.
I found a check box under "settings-sound-battery full notification"...it is turned OFF. I don't want to silence it at night because of any emergency calls I might get.
Any ideas?

Make sure that you DON'T have a check in the "battery full notification" box. If it's checked you will hear the sound. Otherwise, go to settings> sounds> volume and uncheck "use incoming call volume for notifications," then make sure your notification volume is turned down.
I leave my phone volume up at night too for that same reason...I never hear the "battery full" sound.
Hope this helps.
Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
With it set to off it shouldnt be giving a notification sound. You try checking the box off n on?

cleave

Reaction score
Sometimes people think that by CHECKING the box, it turns it off. It's actually the opposite.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx

jmurra

Reaction score
I get a flashing light when fully charged, and that notice when I open the home screen but no sound.

OP
V

VALERIE17

Reaction score
I charge through an outlet and the box is UN checked. I don't want to turn notifications down so i still get
them if important.

jeff70

Reaction score
I charge through an outlet and the box is UN checked. I don't want to turn notifications down so i still get
them if important.

FYI you can still turn down notifications/sounds at night using smart actions and you can set up a VIP Caller Mode that will let through only what important callers you want to receive calls/texts from with whatever sound or ring volume you want during the night, there is a sleep action already setup in smart actions that you can edit to your liking

for me hearing Droid! screamed in the middle of the night for some insignificant email or notification got old quick so using smart actions was the solution I used to turn down sounds but still be able to hear calls or texts from certain people during the night

AndreDroid

Reaction score
Download Free APP... "BATTERY FULL NOTIFICATION"
All settings are possible....incl. No Sound
:biggrin:
Any ideas?