Battery icon not representing actual charge?

Goddesslisa

Reaction score
Thank you so much because right now it looks like its at 90% yet the meter says 70% and this says 66% so it shows that the meter and this are matching up. Thank you!!!!

missrachel

Reaction score
No problem! :) the meter only measures the battery life in 10% increments, so it will remain at 70 until your battery hits 64% - then it will drop to 60. Fyi :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
I know I'm late on responding but I have the same issue with my Bionic, where the icon is at like 90% and the meter shows 70% or its at 70 and the meter shows 40% its not like its off a little bit its off a lot! Wondering has anyone found any more info on this. I just got the phone Thursday. Also I noticed that with doing very little with it, during the day with being at work the battery when i got home was 80% the FIRST DAY! And the icon and meter matched Since then its dropped down to about 50% by the time I get home. I do charge it every night so it starts off each morning with a fresh 100% charge. Now I am also aware that I have prob about 200+ aps on there so maybe it has something to do with that. I hate the idea of taking it back, but if it must be done so be it. Any imput would be great! Thanks!!!

This is how the Moto does the battery meter.. It was like this on my Droid X also.

90-100 = full
70-80 = little sliver off
60-50 = about 60 of meter show
40-50 = half of meter
30-40 = about 40 percent of meter

And after that it starts turning orange and red.

Also Moto reads 55% as 60, 65% as 70, 75% as 80, etc, etc.

Use circle battery widget if you want 1% increments shown.