Will the NEW DROID MAXX Solve My Problems?

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I've had my HD Station for a while, and thought I'd get acquainted with it today, considering I'm going on a trip, soon.

I've noticed that the Webtop experience on my MAXX isn't anywhere near as good as using my 6 year old PC, granted I've upgraded it a bit here and there (more RAM and better GPU). Even before the upgrade, it wasn't as bad as my Webtop. On my MAXX's Webtop, websites are slow to render, applications are slow to run and switching tasks are sluggish.

During normal use of my Smartphone, I'm constantly getting low memory notifications, and using Webtop is no exception. Occasionally I even get this <appname> stopped responding, asking me to WAIT or CLOSE it.

Will the NEW DROID MAXX solve these problems? Just want some input before I decide to drop $700 into a new phone (just to keep my unlimited plan).

I know the new DROID MAXX has double the RAM and a 1.7 GHz processor, along with quad core GPU, if I understood the specs at Phone arena, correctly.

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/co...AXX,Motorola-DROID-RAZR-MAXX/phones/7970,6644

Any input or thoughts on the matter is appreciated.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
your current phone shouldnt do that, or at least not that bad at minimum.
as the new max is not out, there can only be speculation as to how it will work.
theoretically is should run much better, but so should your current maxx.
your current problems are likely from software or cache issues not hardware, depends on if googarolla learned anything from past mistakes, how the new phone will work.

4low4fun

Reaction score
Pretty sure web top is not included in the new line of phones.. But again we dont know that for sure yet ....