Are you getting the new MAXX?

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
I would love to get the new Maxx but I am unwilling to give up my unlimited data bat this point since I am still enjoying my current Maxx.

Same here... I'm not giving up my unlimited data for a new phone. Unless I buy it from a 3rd party at a discount price. But it will still be upwards of 500+ most likely. Which is a ridiculous amount imo.

PurpleSunday

Reaction score
I gave up unlimited data over a year ago when I really needed tethering and wasn't willing to gamble with apps that might or might not have worked. Now that I don't need tethering I regret that move. On the other hand, I wouldn't have wanted to pay full price for the phone anyway. As much as I love the Maxx battery and would love to get the new version to help with some of the lag I have now, there's just not enough incentive for me to stay with "Big Red". The S4 seems to be the best option for the other carriers and T-Mobile's unlimited plan looks awfully tempting right now. I can go from 1GB shared to Unlimited on my line and still save over $300 over the course of 2 years. Unfortunately I have to wait until June, but I'm already doing my homework.