Official Team D1-MIUI-10.29-V6.X Release

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Say word.....Beantown ready to d/l Metick..i just literally loaded cm6.1 and was about to install gapps and all that otha junk...anotha late night in meffa,ma:)

Hahaha, I wanna go home so bad, lol. I just want to eat at DiPietros on Highland ave. Damn I miss their food.

Da Bomb grub bruh..dancedroiddancedroid..its my spot when Wyfee starts to trip or rebels from feeding da kid:)

Spaniard85

Reaction score
No bugs, this thing is definitely the best MIUI rom to date. On the original MIUI team's end and ours. Rock solid build all around.

SAWEET!!!

Downloading now...

First time in a while I've stayed up late for a ROM rather than play Halo: Reach. lol

Reaction score
You know I remember running this rom the first day it was ported by zen and seeing where its come to now is amazing. I've never seen a rom look so good before. The colors and the way its layed out is just wow. Great job. Amazing job. Looking forward to seeing what you guys will do in the future. Maybe you should work with jam in getting r2d2 working dor D1 :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
Say word.....Beantown ready to d/l Metick..i just literally loaded cm6.1 and was about to install gapps and all that otha junk...anotha late night in meffa,ma:)

Hahaha, I wanna go home so bad, lol. I just want to eat at DiPietros on Highland ave. Damn I miss their food.

Da Bomb grub bruh..dancedroiddancedroid..its my spot when Wyfee starts to trip or rebels from feeding da kid:)

hahaha, I love it. Somehow I've lived around a mile from them in 5 different cities lol. Gotta love it. Everett, Malden, Medford, Melrose & Somerville

Your girls makes you starve too? lol

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
so far looks good! Thanks Metickone!!!!! dancedroid

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
When you click on settings and account sync it force closes... also force closes when trying to make a call

Last edited:

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Damn Metick..We might as well piggyback off blackberry and call ourselves "CrakaDroiders"...30+ Downloads and counting in less than 5minutes

frostthejack

Reaction score
ok so now that its out of beta is it time that team d1 works on making there own changes instead of working on porting.

also im going to look into the facebook not syncing issue see what i can figure out.

faith4prayer

Reaction score
yay~ finally...this is what really i want. thank you. lol
also booting animation, lock screen looks cool tho.
this battery charging animation ...wow~
how can you do this? you genius.
i love your rom.

now i just wait for iOS icons qq

thanks again.

Fireproof1905

Reaction score
When you click on settings and account sync it force closes...

****, k hold on stop downloading. lol
after i typed that i knew it would come across like that stupid face book issue lol don't really care about facebook myself just seeing if there are any bugs, but the big one is the force close when trying to make a call