- Nov 30, 2009
- Reaction score
- N.E. Ohio
Ok, so I have read through this entire forum, as well as other forums over at DL, MDW, etc... and either I am just a little slow or I can't seem to find a definate answer for these questions, probably the first option.
1. I am rooted, running Pete's FRG22 from awhile back, can/should I install this, or am I DEFINITELY going to lose my root
2. If I do flash this and loose root, has a method been established to restore root and keep the update 22D?
3. When P3 released his leaked version of 22D there was some speculation about it and everyone said they were waiting to install it because something "wasn't right" , is that leaked version going to give me the exact same thing as this OTA release will if I flash it, or are we still debating over that leak?
I am sure these questions have been answered already but if someone can dumb it down in a nutshell that would be great, and I don't need anyone insulting my intelligence in a reply, I have already done that at the beginning of the post. Thanks in advance
1. No, you can't.
2. You won't lose root. SPRecovery blocked me and I tried to install it. SPRecovery gave a #fail message.
3. You'll have to try it and find out. I tried it and there were things missing in the Market. Then I got a fix for that and it changed it from FRG22D to something else. I never saw Flash in the Market.