No Good Games on Android? Think again...

Aussiemate

Reaction score
I've been trying to find Avatar from the video but its somewhat elusive. So far the best I've found is this which doesn't exactly scream 'safe site for apps'. Does anyone know if it is trustworthy? And if so how I then install the game onto my shiny new phone?

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I don't know about that website but I wonder if you've checked androidzoom.com, lots of stuff on there and it's a safe site.

I'd like to find a battle bots type game for android. A game where you build your mechanical bot and then pit it against other bots.

Aussiemate

Reaction score
Yeah I checked there. Lots of Avatar stuff but not the actual game.

Let me know if you find that bot game. Sounds like it could be fun.

no1jiggaman

Reaction score
and i dont mean the ones from the market, i mean the games that cost money but for free

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No they/we don't and if anyone posts links they will be banned :|

Brinkley1988

Reaction score
Oh, I tried, I could download, just the counter will not be added, seems the counter doesn't work.

doublejack

Reaction score
and i dont mean the ones from the market, i mean the games that cost money but for free

Don't be a cheapskate. Devs spend a lot of time creating, updating and supporting their work. The least you can do is throw a few bucks their way as a way of saying thanks. It isn't like games cost $30 or $40 a title, like DS or PSP games can.

Diordna

Reaction score

Don't be a cheapskate. Devs spend a lot of time creating, updating and supporting their work. The least you can do is throw a few bucks their way as a way of saying thanks. It isn't like games cost $30 or $40 a title, like DS or PSP games can.

This is a very versatile subject. Like politics ad religion.

Some can say yeah well I work hard for my money too and needing to support a family, and buying one of thousands of apps isn't worth it.

And some may like supporting the devs.
Some just like free things! (like me)

I support some devs but if there is an free way to get it, I'm getting it.

Not cause I'm a cheapskate, just because idk, thats how it is?

Also devs who make great things deserve greater money, and they will get it if they don't have some kind of free version. Like PhoneMyPC for example. I have that and they have no free version, so with such an amazing app you have to buy it or nothing. But since the app is really good there is no need for a free version and the devs will get money.

no1jiggaman

Reaction score

I already spent money on the phone and pay 80 bucks for serviced that makes me a cheapskate? I don't see how when I see everyone around me ahemiphoneahem getting it.

Riddick

Reaction score
Ignore the "support the devs" people. They're just repeating the same lines over and over. The reality is that this is a legitimate forum and it doesn't support piracy or warez. No one here is going to tell you where to find warez files because it's against the forums rules. End of story. Most games have free versions, just play the free versions.

Oh and just because you paid money for the phone and pay for your monthly service that doesn't entitle you to the right to get everything on your phone for free. That's a horrible defense.

no1jiggaman

Reaction score
Ignore the "support the devs" people. They're just repeating the same lines over and over. The reality is that this is a legitimate forum and it doesn't support piracy or warez. No one here is going to tell you where to find warez files because it's against the forums rules. End of story. Most games have free versions, just play the free versions.

Oh and just because you paid money for the phone and pay for your monthly service that doesn't entitle you to the right to get everything on your phone for free. That's a horrible defense.

It defends me not being a cheapskate. Learn to read and comprehend. I find this hilarious when this site has a thread dedicated to Rooting the phone, which in itself is not authorized by Verizon as well.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
HR Battle 3D is my addiction right now.

There are other games for this phone?

.....I had no idea....