Android recommend games overview

siliconisgames

Reaction score
Mustang,

Please check out Blastosis: Invasion. Its a Droid/N1-only shoot'em-up game just published by myself. Nothing like a little pew-pew action now and then!

Can you fix the way the ships moves with your finger? I tried out the lite version and noticed that the ships lags behind where my finger is.

The speed boost powerup (yellow powerup with an engiine exhaust) does this. You can boost your speed up to 3x.

masterxchief

Reaction score
Mustang,

Please check out Blastosis: Invasion. Its a Droid/N1-only shoot'em-up game just published by myself. Nothing like a little pew-pew action now and then!

Can you fix the way the ships moves with your finger? I tried out the lite version and noticed that the ships lags behind where my finger is.

The speed boost powerup (yellow powerup with an engiine exhaust) does this. You can boost your speed up to 3x.

Oh so it depends on your engine speed how fast the ship moves along with your finger?

siliconisgames

Reaction score

Oh so it depends on your engine speed how fast the ship moves along with your finger?

Yes. The more speed boosts you pick up, the faster the ship will go to where you finger is. Keep in mind that when you die, you lost all the speed boost :).

I may tweak this some more or add more drops if people still feel that its "too slow".

masterxchief

Reaction score
Yes. The more speed boosts you pick up, the faster the ship will go to where you finger is. Keep in mind that when you die, you lost all the speed boost :).

I may tweak this some more or add more drops if people still feel that its "too slow".

Makes sense now but I just thought it was a tad bit too slow because I couldn't get away from shots coming at me and I was playing on easy. Nice game though, great work!

Riddick

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of racing games on a mobile phone, never seen the appeal.

Last edited:

Sweettooth

Reaction score
Well coming from an old flip phone, I'm still impressed with the accelerometer and always enjoy an app or game that uses it effectively, and what better way to use the accelerometer than as a steering wheel? :-D

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
- added game "my paper plane" (u should try it its free :))
- correct price tag for castle guard 2 (free right now)
- will add a paper plane video soon

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
UPDATE 29th april :

- added droidkoban
- added tux rider
- added ko boxing 2

gamevil

G
Developer
Reaction score
Where's the GAMEVIL love? ;)

Check out ZENONIA and Baseball Superstars!

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ill add them later thanks for remember me.