Grandprix live racing => 3D formula one game

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Grandprix Live Racing

Hi, guys. I found a new game in the market. A racing game with nice graphics which just costs 1€ or 1,50$. The game downloads additional data to sdcard. 4 tracks like Monza, Montecarlo, Sliverstone or Spa-Francorchamps, 5 cars to choose from. Choose your car, track and opponent and start racing. Great physics and online multiplayer are available too.

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

[video=youtube;e7cG1xKad7o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7cG1xKad7o]YouTube - Grand Prix Live Racing On iPhone Gameplay[/video]

I noticed a couple of glaring problems with this app, but for $1.22 US, i'm going to keep it on my phone and hope for an update - from the reviews it seems like the dev stays on top of the app and updates it.

1st problem - online multiplayer is nonexistant on the Android version, you only get practice and career modes

2nd problem - if you turn off auto-acceleration, there is no brake "button" - tapping anywhere on the screen accelerates but there is no way to quickly slow down

3rd "problem" - the AI cars accelerate extremely fast, and by the time you get up to speed they are 1/4 lap ahead of you

dave, sorry, just copied some of the game features from his site, hadn´t tried it at this time. now after ive purchased it i can agree with the negative points. hope they will be fixed soon.

They fixed the "no brakes while not in auto-accelerate mode" - almost sounds like it was in direct response to my comment in the marketplace.

Now, they just need to all online multiplayer and fix the "impossible" AI.

For a buck and some change, i'd say they are responding well to the issues, though.

I guess I have to eat my words, several months and no updates. Haven't bothered with this game in awhile.

am looking forward to play these games........ I really enjoyed the games information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post!

Back