Wreckless Racing => New racing game for android

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wreckless Racing

Ladies and Gentlemens : START YOUR ENGINES ! A new fabolous looking racing game is on the horizon. It will feature multiplayer matches against other players worldwide. Funny gameplay with nice graphics - thanks to the mighty FUEL graphic engine from polarbit. The developers pixelbite will also include 6 cars, powerslide and a Online Leaderboard.

It will be available soon. The Trailer looks very promissing and its nice to know another talented developer for our nice operating system.

Screenshots :

mmjugpslstad.jpg

bx1hr3ul21eh.jpg

Video :
[video=youtube;ffNtjKnd8ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffNtjKnd8ic&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Deliverace - First trailer![/video]

Last edited:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
FUEL engine runs excellent. I will be getting this one.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
we have already games with good graphs :). but i agree this kind of game looks fantastic and will be sure a multiplayer burner. cant wait to chalange somebody from this forum :D.

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
This looks like a really fun way to drain my battery, lol.

rod

Reaction score
im very very impressed! the graphics are beautiful.

does anyone know if there are any releases out now of games that run this same engine?

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes the fuel engine is used in almost every polarbit game. raging thunder, iron sight, armageddon squadron, toonwarz and wave blazer. and will be used in raging thunder 2 as well. i think they have upgrade the engine a bit in the new games. looks nice indeed. release date in the video is early 2010. so i hope it will be soon :).