Wreckless Racing => New racing game for android

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Why can't people just pay the measly 3 bucks? sheesh.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

Because apparently, for some reason i've yet to figure out; there are some folks who consider 3 bucks a ridiculously high price for a mobile app. It makes little sense to me, since 3 bucks is barely enough for a cup of coffee these days.

Diordna

Reaction score
Someone needs to change this threads name lol that W in annoying! lolol

Btw people, I was the FIRST one to comment this game in the market!:)
You can check it yourself, scroll all the way down to 10/21 date and first one says "Wingless" which is what I use for everything really (this site wouldn't let me lol)

idk, I think it's cool.

ibebyi

Reaction score
^ congrats (not sarcasm - I've always strangely wanted to be first comment on an app... i need a life haha) :p

This game is awesome! I hope they release some DLC's with new tracks... I've memorized them now T-T

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3

Because apparently, for some reason i've yet to figure out; there are some folks who consider 3 bucks a ridiculously high price for a mobile app. It makes little sense to me, since 3 bucks is barely enough for a cup of coffee these days.

This is just something that needs to be addressed by Polarbit/Pixelbite. The Android Market obviously doesn't do a good job against piracy, so a better licensing scheme from devs needs to be used. What they have is all well and good, but obviously not good enough to keep pirates from playing the game online, which is a big portion of the gameplay IMO.

Someone needs to change this threads name lol that W in annoying! lolol

Btw people, I was the FIRST one to comment this game in the market!:)
You can check it yourself, scroll all the way down to 10/21 date and first one says "Wingless" which is what I use for everything really (this site wouldn't let me lol)

idk, I think it's cool.

Yeah, that W is annoying, haha.

Diordna

Reaction score
^ congrats (not sarcasm - I've always strangely wanted to be first comment on an app... i need a life haha) :p

This game is awesome! I hope they release some DLC's with new tracks... I've memorized them now T-T

Lmao! Thanks:)
Apparently so do I ;]

gertman

Reaction score
I DID pay my 3 dollars and I really do love the game!!! I bought it last week BUT it wasn't until last night that apparently I had to BUY the game to play aka my license could not be verified. This morning I had the same error and I restarted the game many times. Finally today at lunch it worked again.

vacfuzzy

Reaction score
Anybody buy this game for the Original Droid? It won't boot up past the Homescreen page.

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I'm on the original Droid. I saw some comments in the market that people were having that issue. I assume you've reinstalled and rebooted?

gertman

Reaction score
I am on the original Droid too!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

vacfuzzy

Reaction score
I'm on the original Droid. I saw some comments in the market that people were having that issue. I assume you've reinstalled and rebooted?

No,I didn't try that; It froze my phone & forced me to do a battery pull.

Last edited:

Relex

Reaction score
This game works great on my D1 and it is a lot of fun.