Smoking Guns => Upcoming Wild West Shooter

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some time ago i posted on droidforums a news about the promissing racing game “Deliverace” for android. Pixelbite now prepares for their second strike. A nice 3D Action Game in good old western style. The physics looks fantastic but also the visuals are looking nicely.

The game is in a very early progress so there´s no release date. But i will keep an eye on it and tell you if there are some news about it.
Heres a video of the game

[video=youtube;UO8btBKh_DU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO8btBKh_DU"]YouTube - Smoking Guns (early concept demo)[/video]

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Some time ago i posted on droidforums a news about the promissing racing game “Deliverace” for android. Pixelbite now prepares for their second strike. A nice 3D Action Game in good old western style. The physics looks fantastic but also the visuals are looking nicely.

The game is in a very early progress so there´s no release date. But i will keep an eye on it and tell you if there are some news about it.
Heres a video of the game

YouTube - Smoking Guns (early concept demo)
Wow, that's looking pretty amazing!

Million

Reaction score
Unlike anything that I've seen!

I wonder how he moves his character? Dpad? Tilt?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
sweet game. I love when the guys die how their bodies flop : )

Please do keep us informed. Thanks for sharing Mustang. This game is something I will definitely be getting.

Varking

Reaction score
This is my new most anticipated game. Waiting for Red Dead Redemption on PS3 and this on the phone for my cowboy fix.

solar

Reaction score
That look really awesome. I also wonder how the controls will work. It looks promising though.

Sweettooth

Reaction score
That look really awesome. I also wonder how the controls will work. It looks promising though.

My guess is, since it's the same company that produced ToonWarz, it will be multi-touch. You'll control the character with an on-screen analog stick/d-pad in the lower left and then aim around with your other finger. The part where he dives off the roof John Woo style was sick. Should be a fun game.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
no. toonwarz is created by polarbit itself. pixelbite produces raging thunder 2 (published by polarbit) the upcomming racing game deliverace and this game.

heres the link to their site.

http://www.pixelbite.se/index.php

Varking

Reaction score
I emailed them about this game and there were a few interesting things. Firstly, this game was being developed for the Nintendo Wii. The game will likely not look as pretty on the Android Market. They also claim that they aren't really focusing on developing it just yet either, but when they are more serious with it, they would email me about testing it for them.

Hi William,

Thank you for your interest in our Smoking Guns concept. We are not currently working on this title for any platform. It was originally a concept for the wii, and we do have plans to port this to the mobile market but we are not sure when. Once we do start development we will keep you in mind for QA.

Best Regards,

Anders

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes i think i will test it too :). and our droidblog news team will have a interview with pixelbite this weekend.

dro

Reaction score
I emailed them about this game and there were a few interesting things. Firstly, this game was being developed for the Nintendo Wii. The game will likely not look as pretty on the Android Market. They also claim that they aren't really focusing on developing it just yet either, but when they are more serious with it, they would email me about testing it for them.

Hi William,

Thank you for your interest in our Smoking Guns concept. We are not currently working on this title for any platform. It was originally a concept for the wii, and we do have plans to port this to the mobile market but we are not sure when. Once we do start development we will keep you in mind for QA.

Best Regards,

Anders

Dang that's bad news! I was really looking forward to this one, we need some good shooters.