MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
- skyforce reloaded
- carrom 3d
- backbreaker football
- hockey nations

added. will amored strike if it will be cheaper. in my opinion 3,99 are to much.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
- skyforce reloaded
- carrom 3d
- backbreaker football
- hockey nations

added. will amored strike if it will be cheaper. in my opinion 3,99 are to much.
You know that you posted games that cost more than that, right?

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
i know it. but 3,99 for a game with such crappy graphics is simply to much in my opinion. it doesn´t depend just on the price - also what you get for the price. i want to demonstrate with this thread the power of todays android devices. and a overpriced java like looking game doesnt fit very well.

but if this games haves some unique gameplay features which are worth to pay for, let me know and ill add it.

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Meh, the graphics aren't crappy imo. It's well done, it just isn't 3D. Imo the lite version is fine, I don't feel the need to buy it either.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
What's wrong with the price of armored strike?? Full on multiplayer,in game chat to talk while waiting your turn, free updates, ranking system, great support, I got more with my 4 dollar purchase than I could with any EA or ubisoft game at full price, I spent two hours straight on it one night.

Not to rain on any parades but if your going to dictate what games should be recommended cause you tyhink gfx determine a good game you should add "my" to the beginning of the title

Last edited:

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What's wrong with the price of armored strike?? Full on multiplayer and great support, spent hours playing it.

Not to rain on any parades but if your going to dictate what games should be recommended cause you tyhink gfx determine a good game you should add "my" to the beginning of the title
Good point.

lbds137

Reaction score
I can't find the version of Quake with sound (all I can find is the seemingly abandoned, non-sound version).

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with the price of armored strike?? Full on multiplayer,in game chat to talk while waiting your turn, free updates, ranking system, great support, I got more with my 4 dollar purchase than I could with any EA or ubisoft game at full price, I spent two hours straight on it one night.

change the word "my" to "Highend" and youre done :). i want to show the power of actual android devices. and such games don´t show them very well you know. PC like graphics AND gameplay thats whats important. But before this starts in a endless discussion ill add it.

Last edited:
OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Upate May 23th : Gameloft games added, armored strike added, pictures fixed.

OP
MustangGT500

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
- Armored Strike
Genre : Strategy
Cost : 3,99$
Demo available : yes
Multiplayer : yes

Armored+STRIKE+1.bmp

just saw armored strike wasnt there because just 50 pics on a post is allowed. will continoue the list here.

SpykeZ

Reaction score
could make a new thread be the first two posts then ask a mod to lock delete what you want, he should also be able to move a post