This is Android's Best Game!

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol dont kill me now. Its ok if you dont have time to read every post here and need a extra thread to get this news. Ive done a list with all good games now in a thread. And you can help to keep it up to date. So you just need to look this thread for news of games.

And id simply dont like this one button reaction test games. I want not just good graphics i want complexe gameplay too. Thats why this in my opinion is not the best game for android.

frankieg22x

Reaction score
I just saw the light version of this game this morning. Great game and excellent graphics.

metsnfins

Reaction score
but i ran low on memory and deleted some stuff

that does suck

Zargon

Reaction score
Great game! You can play vs people on the iPhone too.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
+1 amazing game for the Droid. just got it, and been playing nonstop... man some of those players are damn good :)

any other Multiplayer games on the Droid that work this well?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
+1 amazing game for the Droid. just got it, and been playing nonstop... man some of those players are damn good :)

I love this game too but I've yet to go up against anybody. Since the most home runs I have ever hit in one sitting is 11, maybe it's a good thing I haven't.:)

Guchi

Reaction score
i tried it and it is good but until i can put it on my SD card i cant.... app space is starting to be an issue for me

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
@guchi: i was in the same boat as you... you need to let go of lot of the apps you don't use. at a point i had over 160 apps... now around 40

xtremecanefan

Reaction score

I love this game too but I've yet to go up against anybody. Since the most home runs I have ever hit in one sitting is 11, maybe it's a good thing I haven't.:)

Yes...when i first played against someone i got creamed. They do have separate areas depending on your rank, but theres some people in the noob zone with all the best gear. If you can't hit 4-5 HRs in a row consistently you will probably lose to them. I have had a few good matches with people who are near my skill though, right now my win/loss is somewhere around 15 win 40 lost lol.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I might actually have to BUY this game after playing the LITE version of it.

name is Fl0master its a ZERO because Flomaster was already taken :(

-=Jason=-

Last edited:

Magdroid

Reaction score
Lol dont kill me now. Its ok if you dont have time to read every post here and need a extra thread to get this news. Ive done a list with all good games now in a thread. And you can help to keep it up to date. So you just need to look this thread for news of games.

And id simply dont like this one button reaction test games. I want not just good graphics i want complexe gameplay too. Thats why this in my opinion is not the best game for android.

TY MGT500. Sorry, I get a little over emotional on these forums sometimes. :) I like stating my mind, and sometimes I may go overboard. :icon_ banana:

The Electrical Guru

Reaction score
See...now at 16MB it would not take long to fill up the Droids 256MB space. This is why I was wishing the droid would allow access to save APPS to the 16GB SD Card.