Awesome shooter game for the Droid

androidappreviews

Reaction score
I just reviewed the iCommando App today and the game is awesome! I added a few possible improvements that I suggested would make the app better. Has anyone else played this game? If so what else do you think would make this game even better?

Also, can anyone recommend any other shooter games for the Droid?

Here is my full review:
iCommando Android App Review

The iCommando Android App by iQapps is a shooter game for the Android platform. This game has really good graphics, a story line and missions however, the controls need a little bit of work and there should be a place for your player to take refuge. The graphics are really well done, very high quality. The face that the game has a story line is great and before each mission you can read that particular part of the storyline.

The controls consist of a zoom in and out button which are located in the bottom left hand corner of the screen, a button in the right hand corner for shooting and the accelerometer for aiming. The shooter button needs to be a bit larger and sometimes you can miss it while playing the game when you are paying attention to aiming. There should be a way to take refuge of some kind instead of having the player just stand there in open range of the enemy.

Overall, this game’s graphics are excellent and the gameplay is really good for an Android shooter game. The recommendations in the review could greatly improve the game but as is the game is one of the better shooter games for the Android platform. At the time of this review the iCommando Android App is €0.99 which is approximately $1.37 and well worth the price. Thumbs Up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Moved to correct sub-forum

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
they are good playable. not as good as on the pc but toonwarz and quake series are funny for a quick game. icommando is NO forst person shooter. its more like moorhen shooting. you cant move. just shoot. boring. thats the matter i dont included it in the recommend games list.

OP
A

androidappreviews

Reaction score
I see where you are coming from with iCommando. I made the recommendation in my review to have the player move around as well. The game has huge potential but as it is it's not terrible. They definitely took a lot of time and consideration when putting it together story wise. Now they just need to make the gameplay better and it will probably do really well in the Market.