This is Android's Best Game!

michaelearth

Reaction score
I was on Youtube and discovered a video of a review for a game called HomeRun battle for the Droid and Nexus one only (possible due to their superior processors) that is available in the Market Place for $4.99. In the game you take part in a HomeRun Derby. You can even play online against someone and it works flawlessly. To play, you use the accelerometer to aim where to swing and just tap the screen to swing. I have to say its by far the BEST game for Android.

Some features are:

• Great 3D graphics
  • Online Multilayer
  • Customizable Player
  • Online Rank system
  • And more..
Here are some screenshots:

baseball_slugger_5.png

baseball_slugger_r2_5.png

I totally recommend you guys try this game. Now there isn't a lite (free) version but just buy it and if you don't like it you can always return it. But I don't think you will once you play it.

Enjoy! Let me know what you think...

OP
M

michaelearth

Reaction score
I posted this because Android Apps were no good compared to the Iphone so I thought I would share the one of very few good apps in the marketplace.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

michaelearth

Reaction score
I just thought screenshots that I found on google would be nice so ppl don't have to take the time to open their phone and find it in the marketplace.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up OP, I've been waiting for a good baseball game.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
This game is really fun. To bad i suck at it...been practicing in single player for a while now. I get stomped in multiplayer.

Whoever has this add me as a "rival," and post your user name.

I am 'Miamijohn'

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Cleaned up thread Michael.......thanks for sharing this game with the members.

We've had "members" spam in here and sometimes these things can be mistaken. Sometimes you have to just roll with it.

I always encourage members to contact any of us if they feel they are being unfairly treated. Thank you for keeping the thread civil.

Again thanks for sharing.

OP
M

michaelearth

Reaction score
This game is really fun. To bad i suck at it...been practicing in single player for a while now. I get stomped in multiplayer.

Whoever has this add me as a "rival," and post your user name.

I am 'Miamijohn'

Hey I just added you as a rival. My name is wege12. Can't wait to play you online!

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Magdroid

Reaction score
I am glad he posted this. I've never seen your list until now, and I've never heard of Homerun 3D until now.

Let people talk on the forums w/o cluttering them with meaningless "Already Posted" when it's posts inside a thread that are off-topic anyhow.

Shel

Reaction score
I'm also glad the OP posted this!

I really am enjoying this game!

I even had my son download it and install to his iPod Touch, and we compete! So it's cost me a whopping ten bucks, but it's a very fun game.

hyperlite456

Reaction score
I wonder if all 19mb is taken from the internal storage. I know some games are able to store bits in the SD. Anyone know?