No Good Games on Android? Think again...

bastosero

Reaction score
Nice list. I also bought Robo Defense. It is an addictive game. :icon_ devil:

heavyMGS

Reaction score
Well there went a couple of hours of my life I didn't know I would be spending play some new games... What the Doodle I downloaded the free version and then 1/2 and hour later I paid for it and then an hour after that I decided to put it down to check out some other games and I just got Flight Director and I'm probably gonna burn an hour easy on that one. HomeRun Battle was also pretty fun. Thanks for point some of these games out.

Between my new games + nes emulator + backgammon I think I all set for a bit as far as games go.

Man I love the Droid.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
All I want to do now is step up to the plate and hit that ball. I love Home Run Battle 3D. Just hit 6 more out of the park.

Haven't had much success with it on the internet though, but I always have connection problems with my Droid and my wireless network. Maybe I should just try on 3G.

Anomander

Reaction score
Great work. I never knew about most of these.
I think the biggest problem is the Marketplace itself. Searching for games does not always turn up games you are looking for. The market needs better search parameter IE better break down in naming conventions. Sports game should have its own section and you should be able to sort by either name or rating.

This is a great thread. Hopefully it grows by people adding more games that they find to it.

Anomander

Reaction score
I was going to edit my last post, but the edit key is missing, or I am just blind. Anyhow I purchased the Homerun Battle 3D game after trying out the Lite version. That game is a lot of fun. I like the extra animation when you hit the Homerun in the sweetspot, or if you really get a hold of one. Almost wanting to put the full version on my wife's droid so I can battle my son online, but I am pretty sure my wife would not be happy with that.

Shel

Reaction score
Almost wanting to put the full version on my wife's droid so I can battle my son online, but I am pretty sure my wife would not be happy with that.

I purchased Homerun Battle 3d for my Droid, and for my son's iPod Touch.

It's amazing how identical the two games are! They look exactly alike, even though they're on two different platforms!

Alot of fun playing against my son! (I suck, but whatever... still fun)

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks CK for getting this info now off to play games!!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
thanks CK for getting this info now off to play games!!

was going to edit post but button is no longer there also thanks aaron for finding the video

Twoo

Reaction score
As a current Droid owner and Ex Iphone owner, I can honestly say the graphics quality on the Droid games are border line pathetic. It's almost a joke in comparison to the Iphone.

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was going to edit my last post, but the edit key is missing, or I am just blind. Anyhow I purchased the Homerun Battle 3D game after trying out the Lite version. That game is a lot of fun. I like the extra animation when you hit the Homerun in the sweetspot, or if you really get a hold of one. Almost wanting to put the full version on my wife's droid so I can battle my son online, but I am pretty sure my wife would not be happy with that.
I believe there is no edit button for us regular users when posting in the News section...:eek: