No Good Games on Android? Think again...

vitomins

Reaction score
- Homerun Battle 3d - $4.99 (Lite Version Available)
- Speed Forge 3d - €1.99 (Demo Available)
- Radiant - £1.50 (Lite Version Available)
- Flight Director - $1.99 (Lite Version Available)
- Zen Table Tennis - $4.99 (Lite Version Available)
- Tank Ace 1944 - $4.99 (Lite Version Available)
- Sky Force - £1.99 (Lite Version Available)
- Shoot U! - $2.99 (Lite Version Available)
- Armageddon Squadron - €3.00
- Light Racer 3D - $2.99 (Basic Version Available)
- Gang Wars - $1.00-$19.00 (Lite Version Available)
- Wave Blazer - €3.00 (Lite Version Available)
- Death Ride - $2.95
- Head to Head Racing - $1.99 (Lite Version Available)
- Farm Frenzy - £3.00 (Lite Version Available)
- Light Racer Elite - $0.99 (Light Racer - FREE)
- Family Guy Uncensored - $1.99
- Super Boom Boom - $0.99
- Toonwarz - €3.00 (Lite Version Available)
- Air Hockey - £0.59 (Demo Available)
- Meteor - £2.50 (Lite Version Available)
- What the Doodle!? - £1.00 (Lite Version Available)
- Raging Thunder - €3.00 (Lite Version Available)
- The Settlers - $2.99
- Lightup - $1.99 (Lite Version Available)
- The Game of Life - ??
- Military Madness - $4.99
- Bebbled - FREE
- Jump Santa Jump - $0.99
- Diner Dash 2 - $6.99
- Brain Challenge - ??
- Assassins Creed - ??
- Space Physics - $2.99 (Lite Version Available)
- Million Dollar Poker - ??
- Derek Jeter 2009 - $2.99
- Armored Strike - $3.99 (Lite Version Available)
- Robo Defense - $2.99 (FREE Version Available)
- Guitar Hero: World Tour - $4.49 (Guitar Hero 5 - $7.99)
- Air Attack - $0.99 (Ad-Supported Version Available)
- WPT Texas Hold'em 2 - $3.99
- De Blob - $3.99
- Papastacker - $1.99 (Lite Version Available)
- Spades - $2.99 (FREE Version Available)
- Spore - $4.99
- Tennis Slam - ??
- Iron Sight - €3.00 (Lite Version Available)
- TETRIS - $4.99
- Tower Bloxx - $4.99 (Lite Version Available)
- Mechanics Touch - €2.99 (Lite Version Available)
- TightRope Hero - FREE
- Flying Aces - £1.99 (Lite Version Available)

brochaos

Reaction score
As a current Droid owner and Ex Iphone owner, I can honestly say the graphics quality on the Droid games are border line pathetic. It's almost a joke in comparison to the Iphone.

give it time man. the iphone is how many years old now? the android platform is what? 14 months old? as was posted above, the same game on iphone and droid and look exactly the same.

Anomander

Reaction score
I believe there is no edit button for us regular users when posting in the News section...:eek:
Yea, I thought this thread was in the gaming section, then I noticed it was in the news section so I figured editing is not available for us Mortals :wink: OH well it gives me more posts :)

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dang it. The video had me spend more money on games. Fortunately I already had some of them. :)

bass_lover1

Reaction score
I'M SO HAPPY I'M GOING TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!!(j/k)

Homerun battle 3d was THE biggest thing I missed about my iPhone. I'm so happy there is an Android version too!!!

:D

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Thanks thanks thanks!!!

This is great! :icon_ banana: I've been looking for some good games to play on my Droid but wasn't finding any interesting ones. I doubt I ever would have found Armageddon Squadron as it wouldn't have come up with the search terms I was using; it's now my favorite Android game. I also got the full version of Raging Thunder but it's not quite as enjoyable because it's hard to go fast enough to win the race while staying on the road and avoiding obstacles; the controls just aren't up for all that. Toonwarz is difficult to control as well, aiming and walking is seriously tricky. All in all it is nice to have this comprehensive list where you can see the games in action and get their names.

THANKS!!!

lesa

Reaction score
I can't seem to find The Game of Life in the marketplace? I googled it and saw a link for it on the Handmark store website, but not sure how I would install that. Any ideas?

Cnote187

Reaction score
Wave 7 isn't int eh market place, and neither is that tennis game

OyVOid

Reaction score
Awesome! I've already downloaded 9 of these. Woohoo, can't wait to try them out.

Thanks for sharing!

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I can't seem to find The Game of Life in the marketplace? I googled it and saw a link for it on the Handmark store website, but not sure how I would install that. Any ideas?

I looked up The Game Of Life in the Android market and found a free one with only 2 stars and one for UK0.99.

As for the one on the Handmark website it's probably an .apk file. Just transfer it to the SD card in the phone via USB. Go to settings > applications > unknown sources and put a check mark in the box, this will allow you to install apps from the SD card. Next use a file explorer program to access the SD card from within the phone and tap the file.

If the Handmark site gives you a download link then you could also just try navigating to that link via the phone and downloading that way.

Anomander

Reaction score
You all might want to check your downloads. If you download the lite version of the game, then decide to purchase it, it will sometimes redownload the game. I noticed that with Homerun Battle 3D I had two version of the game (lite and paid for). Both of them were around 24 megs. I noticed my phone was down to 18% so I unistalled the lite version and that freed up about 9% of space.

I'm bummed that I am going to have to start watching what apps I put on my droid now. What irks me more is my SD card is 91% free (14 gigs) while all the apps just install onto the internal memory. Hopefully we get something down the road where we have the option of installing directly onto the SD card.

lesa

Reaction score

I looked up The Game Of Life in the Android market and found a free one with only 2 stars and one for UK0.99.

As for the one on the Handmark website it's probably an .apk file. Just transfer it to the SD card in the phone via USB. Go to settings > applications > unknown sources and put a check mark in the box, this will allow you to install apps from the SD card. Next use a file explorer program to access the SD card from within the phone and tap the file.

If the Handmark site gives you a download link then you could also just try navigating to that link via the phone and downloading that way.

I'll give that a try. Thanks!

bluewonder

Reaction score
what is your guys most favorit "car" racing game?
i get my droid in 2-4 days and cant await it.