Nexus 6P Press Images

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
One thing I like over this Samsung fingerprint it's one touch and unlocked.. Sammy is not bad and better than previous swipe.. But this should be quicker..

S6E+ tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
It's going to fly for sure.. Z3+ was flying on Sony UI with 810...and this puppy will breeze through tasks..

S6E+ tapatalk

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I have been loving the fingerprint sensor on the Note 5, lets me in real fast without issues. My problem with it being on the back, I have my phone on my desk at work all day, now I will have to pick it up to interact with it.

Nevertheless, I am in for an aluminum one right now. Unless I hear some really bad press between now and ship date of course.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Love the fingerprint on edge+ as well.. That's what I do for work.. Trusted place so I can bypass

S6E+ tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hqdefault.jpg

On this day we gawked over the Nexus 6P. Now before you think I am about to go into this angered filled rant I'm not. I actually think the Nexus 6P was (and still is) an awesome device. Because of how well it performed I passed on other devices such as the Note 5, Pixel, and iPhone 7+. Out of the group I felt like this was the last device by Google that still distinguished itself from the pack. Yeah we all hated the early pictures showing the Droid X-like camera hump in the back, but it quickly grew on us, especially after realizing how slight the hump was.

With that said I was still able to sit my phone next to the competition and easily distinguish it from the fruit. That was partly why I stayed Nexus 6P over the Pixel.

For as dependable as my phone has been it is hard to imagine that we would be here where people are suing Google (and Huawei) over the Nexus 6P.

Look back through this thread and remember your thoughts.....and now we are here.

https://chimicles.com/wp-content/up...ootloop-complaint-AS-FILED-H0064380xCF4AF.pdf