[New!][RELEASE] D1-MIUI-0.12.31.0

atticus

Reaction score
haven't used miui in quite some time. so this already be a known issue? swype not workin' for anyone else?

maverick31210

Reaction score
Thank you. Recently switched over to this ROM, very smooth and visually pleasing. I like it but don't like the launcher...using ADW EX.

hoppermi

Reaction score
Can someone answer this for me? Will restoring System data (like the sms, settings, and sys program data and launcher layout) via the MIUI Backup utility cause any problems? His original post says to restore system data and I'm wondering if that just applies to Titanium Backup.
I use MIUIBackup to restore SMS,wifi, and launcher layout, after restoring apps. No problems.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

deadhd5

Reaction score
Thanks to Jamzelle for porting this every week, its become something i look forward to all week.

this build is fantastic.. the data throttle hack really helps the auto restore of apps in the market.

i have a question though.. can someone give me some more info on system data restore from titanium causing problems? i do it everytime and no issues here. are the certain types of data causing issues?

thanks!

btb103

Reaction score
Can someone explain what the data throttle hack is?

EDIT: Nvm, saw the thread on it. Sweet.

Last edited:

hoppermi

Reaction score
Thanks to Jamzelle for porting this every week, its become something i look forward to all week.

this build is fantastic.. the data throttle hack really helps the auto restore of apps in the market.

i have a question though.. can someone give me some more info on system data restore from titanium causing problems? i do it everytime and no issues here. are the certain types of data causing issues?

thanks!

The problem is restoring data from other ROM's. If you are just restoring data from the previous MIUI, you probably wont have any problems.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

geoff5093

Reaction score
Great ROM, but I can't access MIUI Online wallpapers, it says the SD Card is not accessible. It is in charge only mode and Astro can read the SD card fine..

sirdroid

Reaction score
I upgraded from .24 to .31 without wipe, everything went well except mutiple FCs when market tries to update. Any suggestions other than a clean install?

Last edited:

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not really. Wiping is the best way to go with MIUI. Did you have 24.1 flashed for just .24?

Reaction score
You should always wipe/format before installing a new release of MIUI. And don't restore system data with Titanium. Otherwise, there is no way to tell if problems you are having are from this build, or because of conflicts with old data. Read the first post, it clearly says to wipe before flashing.

sirdroid

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies. I did flash from .24.1 to .31. I have also tried clearing market cash but to no avail. I think I will go with clean install.

On a side note, I just tried this Shuimo theme and it looks amazing!

killjoylm1

Reaction score
Amazing job as always! If you use Miui backup you can restore at least your sms, mms, wifi, call log, and desktop setup with out causing any problems. 2011 is looking pretty amazing so far!!