[New!][RELEASE] D1-MIUI-0.12.31.0

StealthMode

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems installing Google Search and other apps? Every time it begins to install, my phone reboots. I cleared data and cache for the Market, and repaired permissions, still reboots.

toastedoats

Reaction score
I have had reboot issues with installing any market apps, not just gapps. After a wipe and reinstall apps installed perfectly

StealthMode

Reaction score
Hmm, I just wiped, now I'm restoring to a working nandroid backup. Maybe this will do the trick.

Update: Wiped and restore worked perfect. Apps are installing just fine now. Thanks!

Last edited:

chewy74

Reaction score
my google maps is not able to locate me. anyoe else having gps issues?

it just keeps saying 'waiting for location'

i even tried going through maps first and staring navigation that way (it worked in the past to get it workin)

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine works. I've used it several times for nav

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
Is the MMS video playback as slideshow still an issue or has this build corrected it?

Thank you.

loco

Reaction score
its still an issue. its the one and only thing that is an issue for me on miui.

im still running miui though simply because i love it so much. i tried to switch back to a non-miui rom and they seemed elementry compared to this.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having problems installing Google Search and other apps? Every time it begins to install, my phone reboots. I cleared data and cache for the Market, and repaired permissions, still reboots.

just tried to upgrade kik and had a reboot...tried again same result...went to dl a new app and it reboot... cleared market cache and data didn't help either

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
my google maps is not able to locate me. anyoe else having gps issues?

it just keeps saying 'waiting for location'

i even tried going through maps first and staring navigation that way (it worked in the past to get it workin)

happened to me on an older build where maps worked but car home didn't...never found a fix because it happened right as a new version released

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

johninbigd

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue with free memory. I also can't move any more apps to the SD card because I have hit the 123 app limit.

I was running into low memory problems, too. For example, I use Tweetdeck to monitor Twitter and Facebook. I'm not able to add my Facebook account if I'm using MIUI 12.31, though. It seems like it needs to launch a browser or perhaps the Facebook app to get authorized. That app FCs and drops me right back to Tweetdeck without adding the account.

I fear that the D1 just doesn't have enough RAM to run this with the apps I'm using. CM 6.1.2 seems to be working well, though. I wish the D1 had more RAM!

OP
jamezelle

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue with free memory. I also can't move any more apps to the SD card because I have hit the 123 app limit.

I was running into low memory problems, too. For example, I use Tweetdeck to monitor Twitter and Facebook. I'm not able to add my Facebook account if I'm using MIUI 12.31, though. It seems like it needs to launch a browser or perhaps the Facebook app to get authorized. That app FCs and drops me right back to Tweetdeck without adding the account.

I fear that the D1 just doesn't have enough RAM to run this with the apps I'm using. CM 6.1.2 seems to be working well, though. I wish the D1 had more RAM!

Seems to be an issue with this release of MIUI not allowing https connections from apps. Hopefully this issue is addressed in the next release.

Trapper31

Reaction score
Hey guys, great rom! It's really nice to try something different.

I seem to be having one issue that I didn't see mentioned in the thread yet. I'm having the phone app FC on me when I try to do a *228 (and *22899 as well). Any ideas why? I can make calls to other numbers just fine.

Thanks for the help!

hoppermi

Reaction score
*228+ (long press 0 for plus sign) Check out the user guide for anything else you might have missed. Viva MIUI!

sparty569

Reaction score
Hey guys, great rom! It's really nice to try something different.

I seem to be having one issue that I didn't see mentioned in the thread yet. I'm having the phone app FC on me when I try to do a *228 (and *22899 as well). Any ideas why? I can make calls to other numbers just fine.

Thanks for the help!

Try *228+ (long press the 0 to get the +).