Need new phone (want motorolla) suggestions?

Scott0719

Reaction score
I am still leaning towards the Maxx. I really need the battery life plus the S4 has the perfect size screen which i think is identical in size to the Maxx.

If you haven't already, go into the store and hold both phones. I was back and forth between the Maxx and the X and the X just felt right. Word is it gets pretty good battery but if you still need more then of course nothing is better than the Maxx.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
Yes, the Moto G will work on Verizon, but if you scroll back a few posts you'll see the question was about 4G. I don't believe the Moto G supports LTE, therefore no 4G service on Verizon.

I'll ask and find out.

Texted while driving (hands free) on my Moto X.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Yes, the Moto G will work on Verizon, but if you scroll back a few posts you'll see the question was about 4G. I don't believe the Moto G supports LTE, therefore no 4G service on Verizon.

I'll ask and find out.

Texted while driving (hands free) on my Moto X.

Yes, TatDroid, you are correct. There was some mis-information out there on the Best Buy website which showed for a time (http://www.droid-life.com/2014/01/03/umm-best-buy-the-moto-g-for-verizon-doesnt-have-4g-lte/), that the Verizon Moto G was a 4G LTE phone, but nothing could be farther from the truth. The Verizon CDMA version of the phone is a 3G EDVO phone, and the international version - a GSM phone is also not 4G LTE capable.

Scott0719

Reaction score
Got my Moto X! Still setting it up but so far so good!

Only question so far is why does it say I'm on 4.4 and not 4.4.2?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk