Which Android device would you buy for verizon if you had to buy today?

Bayou ftw. +1

You go to store and play. Allocate an hour to each model.

Then decide which is right for you.

i have a situation for y'all. i have the original droid. aand have had it since about april or may. i love it and have several paid apps that i very much want to keep. like esp pdanet for tethering. it is by far the best that i found. but anywho. last night i got a little ticked off and accidentally threw my phone against a tv. oops. it works after i put the pieces back together. it is bent pretty bad, the screen has come loose but works. and it slides but only with some strong pressure. i have the insurance on it. i live where the new LTE service will be comming soon. "Charleston, WV" and was wondering what do y'all think i should do.

1. get a new phone now?
2. wait until the new LTE phones come out and the service?
3. i love my droid, is the droid 2 rootable now?
4. the BIG question, how in the heck to i restore my droid to original configuration to exchange it if i have to?

any help is greatly appreciatedd.

i have a situation for y'all. i have the original droid. aand have had it since about april or may. i love it and have several paid apps that i very much want to keep. like esp pdanet for tethering. it is by far the best that i found. but anywho. last night i got a little ticked off and accidentally threw my phone against a tv. oops. it works after i put the pieces back together. it is bent pretty bad, the screen has come loose but works. and it slides but only with some strong pressure. i have the insurance on it. i live where the new LTE service will be comming soon. "Charleston, WV" and was wondering what do y'all think i should do.

1. get a new phone now?
2. wait until the new LTE phones come out and the service?
3. i love my droid, is the droid 2 rootable now?
4. the BIG question, how in the heck to i restore my droid to original configuration to exchange it if i have to?

any help is greatly appreciatedd.

Suggestion #1: Stop throwing your phone against your TV. The phone loses every time!! :icon_eek:

I had the X for about two days..... I promptly traded with the wife to get my Incredible back. She loves the X, and I love the Incredible. So, I wouldn't buy anything based on anyone's opinions. Just go into the store and play with ALL of them first.

I'd buy a Dinc. - It"s the easiest one to root, and it's an awesome phone.

-Mike

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Last edited:
Buy today? Droid Inc.

Buy in a month or two? Droid Inc HD.

Sent from my Droid

Tanknspank you really want that Droid Inc HD don't you. :)

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

Buy today? Droid Inc.

Buy in a month or two? Droid Inc HD.

Sent from my Droid

Tanknspank you really want that Droid Inc HD don't you. :)

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

You don't even know the half of it.. :p

I had to do it after seeing those individuals from Detroit were represented

Go Red Wings. :p

If I could I would buy the x and inc HD. As of today the X is my choice. Chevy is dev-ing for it. :) the Rom is going to be called SSX

Back