Nandroid Error Codes

arebornphoenix1

Reaction score
i have officially given up for 4 days now i have tried every single thing to get this to work even asking for help and giving out my aim name and no replies. i really want this rom right now im on bb2.1 and i love it but too many issues still. if anyone is watching please help me or i will have to forget my hopes of having this wonderfull pain in my #ss on my phone. thanks aim name is riplilman11004..

where is the love?

i need the makers to help the droider :(

is it only this one ROM you are having issues with or have you tried any more roms?[/it is only this rom i have tried 4 others and had no issues]

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i have officially given up for 4 days now i have tried every single thing to get this to work even asking for help and giving out my aim name and no replies. i really want this rom right now im on bb2.1 and i love it but too many issues still. if anyone is watching please help me or i will have to forget my hopes of having this wonderfull pain in my #ss on my phone. thanks aim name is riplilman11004..

where is the love?

i need the makers to help the droider :(

is it only this one ROM you are having issues with or have you tried any more roms?[/it is only this rom i have tried 4 others and had no issues]

Ok, are you getting a nandroid error code? Cause after all this thread is for reporting error codes and if there is a solution.

AngDroid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Error 31

I fixed my error 31. Just format sd card within android. I formatted my card using windows and all worked fine besides nandroid. Formatted card with android and now I can make backups and restore.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I fixed my error 31. Just format sd card within android. I formatted my card using windows and all worked fine besides nandroid. Formatted card with android and now I can make backups and restore.

Updated OP with the info. Just wish I would have got an e-mail about your post!

angler1

Reaction score
Does anyone know of other meanings for error 35. I can't make backups. Keep getting error 35 and have tried all different lengths of names. From one to 10 letters. Getting real annoying. Thanks for any help. By the way this has been going on for a month now. After five months of flashing with no problems whatsoever.

angler1

Reaction score
Are u using slashes in the filenames? I heard that can cause errors.

No slashes or anything different than I ever used before. This just suddenly happened one day when I went to make a backup. I also can no longer load rom's that are nandroid based only update.zip will work. This includes using rom manager and Clockwork. This really sucks.

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score
When i was rooting a friends droid for him last night i got error code 7. Weird, no one has any record of ever getting this.

Long story short i freaked out for a really long time not knowing what to do, trying to get new ROMs to work, pretty much everything. but never tried booting up. i wiped, tried it again, im pretty sure i got the error, booted and it was golden. i believe that the error had something to do with a boot image or something. i really dont remember, it was at like 2 am.

Camaros_Kill

Reaction score
I fixed my error 31 by deleting my titanium backup folder. i noticed titanium being odd and not seeing backups it made so i thought that might have something to do with the nandroid error. turns out it fixed my problem perfectly!

maverick31210

Reaction score
ERROR 31:

Turn your phone off. Pop the battery and remove SD card (blow on it like Super Nintendo if it makes you feel better). Reinsert SD card. Turn on phone normally. Wait until notification bar confirms that SD card is ready to use. Reboot into recovery and perform your backup.

I had same issue when trying to install ROMs as well so it will work for that too.

GTODro83

Reaction score
I'm getting an error code 31 as well. I've tried copying all files to computer, formatting on droid, then replacing all files. This didn't work. Then I tried deleting the Titanium Backup file folder. That didn't work. I uninstalled Titanium Backup all together. That didn't work. I just want to backup my phone so I can install a custom Kernel and Rom....any ideas?

GTODro83

Reaction score
What file? It doesn't allow me to backup or restore, simple or advanced. I've used it before and have a backup, but I can't do anything with it....

Camaros_Kill

Reaction score
What file? It doesn't allow me to backup or restore, simple or advanced. I've used it before and have a backup, but I can't do anything with it....

Srry I'm not sure what I was thinking when I responded..did u see my post about a page back about titanium backup?