Stuck on the "M" ans it reboots itself.. Need Help!!

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
We need enough juice for you to connect via usb cord. The other suggestions deal with installing a backup but If you have not made one with rom manager then that idea is shot. The updat.zip you are trying to install; if you did not name it right (ie if you have windows 7 and you named it update.zip then it will read update.zip.zip because window 7 put the .zip automatically) then we can noot use the zip file on your sdcard.

OP
C

caviglez

Reaction score
i dont have windows 7.. is xp... and let me try to plug it back to the laptop and see i it works.. I will let you know

OP
C

caviglez

Reaction score
is connected to the computer and the light is on like is charging so i'm letting it charge from there and then try and see if it turns on

OP
C

caviglez

Reaction score
ok... in on recovery mode and attached to the laptop...

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
is connected to the computer and the light is on like is charging so i'm letting it charge from there and then try and see if it turns on

You may want to put it into bootloader mode. I am pretty sure it doesn't charge when it is boot looping, or with the screen off. Recovery I am not too sure about either, I would assume it does, but completely guessing here. I have seen two cases where people have been able to charge their phone in bootloader mode though.

OP
C

caviglez

Reaction score
it just turned off on me... I guess te battery is not getting enough charge so it need to be super quick.. I think it only lasted like 5 mins or so... so whe I get it back on again I need to know what i'm supposed to do in detal so I cant do it as quick as I can and try to make it work... I don't know why the battery is messing up because it was good... maybe it has something to do with whatever I did...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ok... in on recovery mode and attached to the laptop...

apply the clean rom (9.0 or something different from what you installed.) you are going to installi it on the root of your sdcard

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Let you battery charge for the rest of the night then try. We will be here to help. You need a strong battery to do this any way.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This forum will be here in the morning to help/

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Make sure you plug it in the wall charger that is getting power. I would avoid plugging it into a dock station.

OP
C

caviglez

Reaction score
one quick quetion though... does the new rom need to be in a zip file when i drag it in to the sd card?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
if you are going to install it as an update.zip then yes. otherwise it will go in the nandroid folder (ie droidmod 164)

OP
C

caviglez

Reaction score
Ok... what if I already have it on the nandroid folder? I know you said is not possible to acces the nandroid folder from the clockword mod recovery so I am thinking of doing it at the zip file in the root of the sd card... is this ok?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you can access nandroid from this menu