Motorola Droid RAZR Comparison Photos with iPhone 4 and OG Moto Droid

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Check and confirmed on CM7... wow that is my second TIL (Today I Learned) today!!
Truss im not kidding, you should put that in the news section.... its a worthy 10 second writeup. Like hey everyone, this feature will be useful to you all but wasnt advertised. do this: and enjoy! the end. :)

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Truss im not kidding, you should put that in the news section.... its a worthy 10 second writeup. Like hey everyone, this feature will be useful to you all but wasnt advertised. do this: and enjoy! the end. :)

I have taken it before the News Team and we shall see what happens next haha

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
No removable battery. Optional add-on accessory battery. Haven't seen a picture of it yet though.

In all the legitimate videos of ICS running on the Galaxy Nexus, there are only 3 buttons on the bottom bar for ICS. Back, Home and Menu. Don't think the button exists in the same capacity as it did on the Xoom, or at least not in the phone version.
I looked at the nexus just now (leaked), it has back, home, and the 2 square button like the xoom... It may change on nexus to menu button sometimes becuase its on screen buttn but we are back to what i said before. The physical button representing search will likely have to be this app menu thing.
View attachment 41544

trestevenson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Huawei Nexus 6P
Your D1 does have a feature like that.

Slide the keyboard open, and hold down Left Shift + Left Alt + Del all at the same time. It should reboot almost instantly. This was tested with Liquid 3.0 ROM but also worked back in the day over multiple OS versions.

Like several others have mentioned in this thread, I had no idea you could do this!! I'm running Pete's GPA17 and it works as described! So awesome!