[Rumor] Motorola Droid RAZR HD and RAZR M Soon to Get a Blue Version

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
moto-droid-razr-m-and-hd-blue.png

It looks like a new blue colored version of the Motorola Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR M might be coming soon. Some leaked pics showed up online recently showing off the new colored variants. Of course, it's entirely possible these could be completely fake, which is why we are labeling this as a rumor for now, but the possibility is still worth sharing. In the pics above from left to right we have the blue Droid RAZR HD, the blue Droid RAZR M and a Verizon employee edition of the Motorola DROID RAZR M (perhaps to give a comparison?).

Source: Twitter @evleaks

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Interesting. I wouldn't put it past Verizon. Last year while every one was waiting for the RAZR maxx hd they were just pumping out different color razrs and RAZR maxxs so this could have teeth considering we all waiting to see about this x phone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

themuttt

Reaction score
a blue RAZR HD is not going to save them from the S4 wave or the run to another carrier for the One. Maybe they need to spend a little less time on colors of old phones and a little more time getting this "X" phone out the door

DaybreakerDJ

Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I would like to have the RAZR M in blue, but as themutt was saying, it's not going to give them any kind of edge whatsoever.

But what does the employee edition consist of? I doubt there is any real difference?