Motorola Droid made me a beleiver

xythil

Reaction score
I was so sold on iphone. All I wanted was an iphone. My ipod touch with wifi blew me away. I dreamed of the day verizon would get iphone.

Then I got a job and I needed a smartphone now... so I got the droid.

At first it was too heavy, too bulky, the keyboard was awful, the menus too laggy, the browsing to laggy, the interface just not as good..

And then time passed.. and sometihng happened.

I love my Droid.

The keyboard? It actually ROCKS. Once you get use to it , it is way accurate. And on top of that i can see the entire screen while typing.. very cool stuff. And to make matters every better SWYPE IS AMAZING OMG going back to my itouch is like ridiculosuly awful in this deparemnt

The size and wieght? Honestly the droid looks like a PHONE. The Itouch looks amazing because it is paper thin... but the iphone looks NOHTING like an itouch. It is just as bulky and looks fat with its curves. While i dream of the day phones are thin and amazing like my itouch for now.. the droid looks much better imo.

and the lag? to be honest the itouch has this snap the droid cant muster... but with an overclock it comes close.. and then on top of that MULTITASKING the DROID DOWN NOTIFICATIOSN ALONE ARE AMAZING... and on top of this the resolution for webpages is stupidly amazing.

I dont even think I want a nexus one or HTC incredible honestly.

My 30 days are up in 2 weeks but I think I am sold unless somone can tell me why I should hold out for the HTC or Nexus.

Devices asside tho, Android is win.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My very best wishes on your new love affair - I hope the two of you will be very happy together! I love my Drold.

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
I went back to my iPod touch yesterday and wow. I can't even surf the web on it anymore. With the Droid I can be zoomed way out and still read stuff, with the iPod, I need to zoom in real close. Gotta love that Droid resolution.

him

Reaction score
You made a great choice, but i would take it back and wait the two weeks for the incredible if not for the processor than for the 8mp camera that is built in. Thinking of getting one myself.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
You made a great choice, but i would take it back and wait the two weeks for the incredible if not for the processor than for the 8mp camera that is built in. Thinking of getting one myself.

You can get that processor by overclocking your droid already, which he already did, and I find the 5mp camera on the droid pretty good anyway.

Cyrus6001

Reaction score
I was so sold on iphone. All I wanted was an iphone. My ipod touch with wifi blew me away. I dreamed of the day verizon would get iphone.

Then I got a job and I needed a smartphone now... so I got the droid.

At first it was too heavy, too bulky, the keyboard was awful, the menus too laggy, the browsing to laggy, the interface just not as good..

And then time passed.. and sometihng happened.

I love my Droid.

The keyboard? It actually ROCKS. Once you get use to it , it is way accurate. And on top of that i can see the entire screen while typing.. very cool stuff. And to make matters every better SWYPE IS AMAZING OMG going back to my itouch is like ridiculosuly awful in this deparemnt

The size and wieght? Honestly the droid looks like a PHONE. The Itouch looks amazing because it is paper thin... but the iphone looks NOHTING like an itouch. It is just as bulky and looks fat with its curves. While i dream of the day phones are thin and amazing like my itouch for now.. the droid looks much better imo.

and the lag? to be honest the itouch has this snap the droid cant muster... but with an overclock it comes close.. and then on top of that MULTITASKING the DROID DOWN NOTIFICATIOSN ALONE ARE AMAZING... and on top of this the resolution for webpages is stupidly amazing.

I dont even think I want a nexus one or HTC incredible honestly.

My 30 days are up in 2 weeks but I think I am sold unless somone can tell me why I should hold out for the HTC or Nexus.

Devices asside tho, Android is win.

HAHA! you have come a long way my friend! i remember seeing your posts 2 weeks ago where you were all Iphone, All day! Glad you came to your senses!

OP
X

xythil

Reaction score
I've debated looking into the incredible but this physical keyboard has really grown on me

And this gorilla glass is amazing

OP
X

xythil

Reaction score
I've debated looking into the incredible but this physical keyboard has really grown on me

And this gorilla glass is amazing