app store is horrible

OP
Russ2387

Russ2387

Reaction score
This.....who needs pics and descriptions when you can use the app for a day with no strings attached?[/QUOTE]

why do i need to download and pay for 15 different skins just to see what they look like??? only to return them and get my money back? they could save everyone alot of aggravation by posting a few pics. if you are proud of your product, promote it! also why do so many reviews say, they WISH they could get there money back? do all apps have to refund your money? if so {and i hope so}. If it is regulated enough to require refunds, they can regulate it to require pics and full descriptions. I'm not asking for apple like regulations.

hayaku

Reaction score
Russ2387 said:
why do i need to download and pay for 15 different skins just to see what they look like??? only to return them and get my money back? they could save everyone alot of aggravation by posting a few pics. if you are proud of your product, promote it! also why do so many reviews say, they WISH they could get there money back? do all apps have to refund your money? if so {and i hope so}. If it is regulated enough to require refunds, they can regulate it to require pics and full descriptions. I'm not asking for apple like regulations.

re-read ldimick's post. there's alot of false reporting going on in the market because of competition and fools that mod their system beyond recognition and don't have the skills/knowledge to find where the problem truly lies so they blame the new package that was installed.

but i do agree, developers should post relevant screen shots as this only takes a few seconds to show what you've truly produced and is readily available in the sdk as well as on the actual devices. however, like i stated before, developers aren't necessarily good at marketing.. they are good at coding and creating product, not so good at promotion/sales.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder what the iPhone's app store was like when the first iPhone appeared.

Reks

Reaction score

app descriptions and images are given at the discretion of the developer, if they are not professional enough to provide adequate information/media then they probably don't meet your standards and are probably not worth your time.

paid apps are refunded if they are uninstalled with the first 24 hours of your purchase. your problems with the app store is a nitpick at best and it's the developers loss not yours

also the fact that you mention something about skins means that the customization of the app was poorly designed and skin previews were not properly integrated i think it has very little to do with the app store

Last edited: