Moto Z4 General Discussions

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
What? I can't understand that post, there's no punctuation to identify clear sentences or questions

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
I'm considering newer pixel if it has fingerprint and better battery then the small one in the XL and that fact that 4xl had faceid .

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Verizon has the EDGE + off $200 today....

Online Only: Save $200 on motorola edge+.
  1. Add motorola edge+ smartphone with monthly device payments or at full retail price to your cart, then activate with Above, Beyond, Do, Play, or Get Unlimited Plans.
  2. Get $200 credited to your account over 24 months.
motorola edge+ Smartphone | Price, Features & Reviews | Verizon

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Not for business accounts. Stuffs always cheaper on the consumer side.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Have they fixed the green screen issue with the edge I know the released an update but does it work?

I saw a few members on another forum ..one got a replacement and the other had no issues ...so not sure if it’s just some phones ...

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I'm really curious to know how you like it. Bummed about losing the drive mode AND force. I'm seriously considering leaving Moto, so I'm hoping this Z4 has something exciting that'll make me want to stay.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Hello. How are you liking your new (newish) Z4? I noticed your signature yesterday and saw you have a Z4 now. Is it working good for you?

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Hello. How are you liking your new (newish) Z4? I noticed your signature yesterday and saw you have a Z4 now. Is it working good for you?

It's been awhile since I got it, and seems okay. Nothing really flipped my lid as far as features, but my mods still work on it, so that was my main attraction. I kinda feel like "it's just a smart phone", if you know what I mean. I dunno, maybe that's a good thing, there's no stress with bugs or trying to figure something out.

Moved my hubby into one a couple of months ago, and he's very pleased. He loves the battery life and tells me almost daily

I do miss the drive mode the most and really wish they'd bring it back. That was so helpful with travel.

My son is in one, as well. No issues on any of ours, so I'll call it a win.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
It's been awhile since I got it, and seems okay. Nothing really flipped my lid as far as features, but my mods still work on it, so that was my main attraction. I kinda feel like "it's just a smart phone", if you know what I mean. I dunno, maybe that's a good thing, there's no stress with bugs or trying to figure something out.

Moved my hubby into one a couple of months ago, and he's very pleased. He loves the battery life and tells me almost daily

I do miss the drive mode the most and really wish they'd bring it back. That was so helpful with travel.

My son is in one, as well. No issues on any of ours, so I'll call it a win.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Awesome, glad the whole family is liking their new phones. It's definitely a solid device. I really enjoyed mine and do miss some of the Moto features, like chop for flashlight.

Removing Talk To Me was definitely a weird idea; they (Moto management) thought Google was actually going to introduce Driving Mode for everyone in the Summer of 2019. Which Google did announce in early 2019. Whoops....that didn't happen.

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
So z4 has better battery then z2 force?

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
So z4 has better battery then z2 force?

Asked and answered a dozen times already. My Z4 got just as good battery life as my Z2. Bruben also answered the same question several times

Robbb

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z4
Can anyone tell me what the icon beside the alarm clock icon it at the top?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200807-075219.png
    Screenshot_20200807-075219.png
    102.4 KB · Views: 259
OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Can anyone tell me what the icon beside the alarm clock icon it at the top?
That's the NFC icon, it means NFC is On. If you don't want to see that icon all the time there is an option to not show it in Settings. I think it's under Connected Devices