Moto Z Force Mods...

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
FedEx Claimed to have Dropped mine Off and Nothing was there. Never Rang the Bell Knocked on my Door. It was @9:17am so i was home. Had to Call VZW.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Oh, no! Would someone have snatched it, or do you think FedEx didn't truly deliver?
THis was a First that no Ring or Knock adn like i mentioned usually have to Sign for anything from VZW. They are looking into it.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
FedEx Claimed to have Dropped mine Off and Nothing was there. Never Rang the Bell Knocked on my Door. It was @9:17am so i was home. Had to Call VZW.

now thats a bummer. there has been so much in the news lately about porch thieves that I think it is giving some people the idea of doing it. Hopefully it is just a mixed up.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
It's pretty cool, as I expected. Definitely not a "need" item for me, but for the price....I will find situations to use it. Just watched a few You Tube videos projected on the wall and my Bluetooth speaker for sound. Cool.

Now if I can figure out Verizon's billing nonsense I will be all set. The confirmation email stated around $30. Their website and app say I paid -$238 and the paperwork that was in the box today said I will be charged +$238. I'm gonna call tomorrow and make sure I will be charged what I am expecting....right around $30 in my case.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
According to the paperwork included with my order, I owe $246.90, instead of $34, so I suppose that I will have to make a call as well. Looking forward to playing with the Projector.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
According to the paperwork included with my order, I owe $246.90, instead of $34, so I suppose that I will have to make a call as well. Looking forward to playing with the Projector.

I called Verizon yesterday and they told me to disregard the paperwork in the box; she said the amount in the confirmation email is correct. She said that amount is the correct charge amount and the website, app and paperwork in the box do not include the "free" discount and the next billing cycle will include the "correct" purchase price. In my case that was $30.84 for a Kate Spade Battery Mod for daughter #1.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
I called Verizon yesterday and they told me to disregard the paperwork in the box; she said the amount in the confirmation email is correct. She said that amount is the correct charge amount and the website, app and paperwork in the box do not include the "free" discount and the next billing cycle will include the "correct" purchase price. In my case that was $30.84 for a Kate Spade Battery Mod for daughter #1.

Mine arrived today. My paperwork is actually correct. I'll check the website later and make sure everything is square.
I think I'm going to like this projector!

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Thanks for making the phone call to Verizon Sajo. Looking forward to the new toy!

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model

You got a Battery Mod for $30. I got the Style mod for $40. Boo. Lol

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8

I think I would still check with the credit card company or the bank to make sure.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I think I would still check with the credit card company or the bank to make sure.
The sale / promotion was for billing to your account, not to a credit card or bank account.

Unless your sale checkout process was different?

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
The sale / promotion was for billing to your account, not to a credit card or bank account.

This battery is different than my original. There's a little button on the back. No instructions that I could find (warranty info included in teeny-tiny print) and Google was no help. Is there a forum thread I should go to for help? It's the Morphie.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
The Mophie is just a regular Battery Mod, nothing fancy. Once you slap it on your phone it should register as a Moto Mod and ask if you want Efficiency Mode or Power Mode. I prefer Efficiency Mode....it keeps the phone at 80% charge. Then just charge the battery & phone together. Very similar to the Kate Spade...no wireless charging or external ports on the battery itself.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
The Mophie is just a regular Battery Mod, nothing fancy. Once you slap it on your phone it should register as a Moto Mod and ask if you want Efficiency Mode or Power Mode. I prefer Efficiency Mode....it keeps the phone at 80% charge. Then just charge the battery & phone together. Very similar to the Kate Spade...no wireless charging or external ports on the battery itself.

I actually found an informative piece on this battery this morning. There's a button on the back with four LED lights. The button activates the lights to display the battery status. Kinda cool. I use my command center on my screen, so see the status from there, but for those who don't, that's a rather handy feature.
This battery can also be charged separately, which I really like! I don't have power issues with the Z (especially with the battery mod), but I can see where being able to charge the battery on it's on could be a good thing.