Will you choose the Droid Moto Z Force over the "regular" Droid Moto Z?

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Anyone have the Z force yet?
Howz it doin'?

>"<
No complaints whatsoever. I absolutely love this phone! I have the battery mod, so I can use it as much as I want during the day & still have plenty of power by the time I go to bed.
I did drop it, face down on asphalt, & it survived. A small rock gave it a small puncture on the outer layer, but I can replace that, myself for around $30 (once replacements are available). The screen resolution is beautiful, sound is crisp & very nice, & call quality (both directions) is the best I've ever experienced!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Had it since July. It's a great phone. The only glitch is the latest update kind of goofed up some of the volumes. The notification volume is quite low, but still usable. There is a sort of work around, but it'll have to get fixed properly with another update. Phone is fast and smooth. Fingerprint scanner is awesome. Camera is very good. Battery life is very good. I normally get 24-36 hours. No regrets. Mods are getting great reviews by folks as well.
What's the workaround for fade in volume bug? I've noticed it too since last update. Very annoying.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Go to the app Device Help > fix> Hardware Test > Speakers and then run the test. It will ask you if the sound was good. Answer NO and then run it again. The volume should be much louder the second time. There are drawbacks though. Your volume rocker buttons will now be defaulted to In Call Volume, not the ringer volume. This "fix" should be in effect until you reboot the phone at which time you'll have to go through the process all over again. Hopefully they will get a proper fix soon.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
For those considering a Moto Z and would like to buy directly from Moto , here are their projected Black Friday sales. The Moto Z Play with Hasselbad is a pretty good deal at $458.

Moto Z Droid with Hasselblad True Zoom - $674

Moto Z Droid with Moto Insta-Share Projector - $674

Moto Z Force Droid with Hasselblad True Zoom - $770

Moto Z Force Droid with Moto Insta-Share Projector - $770

Moto Z Play Droid with Hasselblad True Zoom - $458

Moto Z Play Droid with Moto Insta-Share Projector - $458

Moto Z with Hasselblad True Zoom - $750Moto Z with Moto Insta-Share Projector - $750

Moto Z Play with Hasselblad True Zoom - $500

Moto Z Play with Moto Insta-Share Projector - $500

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
Now, how about some deals on the mods themselves. I want the Hasselblad. Thanks for sharing Sajo.

Sent from my Moto Z Force Droid using Tapatalk.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Now, how about some deals on the mods themselves. I want the Hasselblad. Thanks for sharing Sajo.

Check their website starting tomorrow, that's when these deals start. All I saw as a sneak peek was what I posted here. They may have deals on the Mods alone starting tomorrow also.

I think I'm going to get the Z Play with Hasselbad for my wife....seems like a good deal.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I will be keeping an eye on the website. Thanks!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I will be keeping an eye on the website. Thanks!

From what I saw today their sale is only for the phones and Mods together.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Just ordered the Z Play Droid and Hasselbad camera mod for my wife with the Black Friday price.

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Thanks for the update. Just have to keep hoping for a discount somewhere along the way.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Just ordered the Z Play Droid and Hasselbad camera mod for my wife with the Black Friday price.

That's very cool! I bet your wife will love it! Did you get yourself something too? I'm dying for you to get one.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That's very cool! I bet your wife will love it! Did you get yourself something too? I'm dying for you to get one.

No, not yet. I'm still waiting to see if there will be a new a new Moto X 2016 / early 2017.

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
No, not yet. I'm still waiting to see if there will be a new a new Moto X 2016 / early 2017.

Oh, that's right. I forgot. Keep us posted on how your wife feels about hers. I'll really curious about the camera mod.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
According to the sales reps in my Verizon store their Black Friday deals will be announced today. She said she "expects" some deals on Moto Mods alone, we shall see. If their phone deals are similar to, or better than, last year the Z series should be hard to pass up.