MIUI v3.3 Lean Edition

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
I decided to customize the MIUI V3.3 update package before I pushed it to my phone. Since other people might be interested in a "barebones" build, I have decided to release it to the public. You can grab the update package from here. It's based off D1-MIUI 0.9.30 V3.3, with the following enhancements:

• Added Additional Ringtones Found In Bugless Beast
  • Custom Droid Boot Animation Found In Lithium Mod
  • Disabled Camera Shutter / Video Recording Sounds
  • Deleted Apps That Can Be Obtained On The Market
    • Chrome To Phone
    • Download Crutch Lite
    • Gmail
    • Kickback
    • Maps
    • Quick Office
    • Soundback
    • Streets View
    • Talkback
    • Voice Search
    • Wired Tether
    • Wireless Tether
http://code.google.com/p/d1-miui-lean/downloads/detail?name=D1-MIUI-0.9.30-V3.3-Lean.zip

OP
Jrizzill

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
Kinda hoping the D1-MIUI devs would just add the ringtones and notification sounds to the default ROM package. They only take up a couple 100KB or so. What doesn't meet the eye with these is that I have added the missing ID3 tag information to all of the sound files -- which I believe Android prefers over using the raw filenames.

djerbn

Reaction score
Love it so far, looks soooo clean and runs smooth. 2 questions....am I the only one having reception problems and can I speed up the window transitions or overclock?

OP
Jrizzill

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
Love it so far, looks soooo clean and runs smooth. 2 questions....am I the only one having reception problems and can I speed up the window transitions or overclock?

Any MIUI-specific questions would be better answered in the main release thread.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Kinda hoping the D1-MIUI devs would just add the ringtones and notification sounds to the default ROM package. They only take up a couple 100KB or so. What doesn't meet the eye with these is that I have added the missing ID3 tag information to all of the sound files -- which I believe Android prefers over using the raw filenames.

I agree :)

shallwedance

Reaction score
Sorry,i'm a newbie in MIUI,so i did flash this lean rom and briefly have some questions :
-It's just me or the music and quick setting ... widgets look so ugly ?
-The contact scrolling is quite sluggish (worse compare to the default one,but beautiful ),i did set cpu to 800 but nothing better.
Beside,this seems to be to a great rom with a beautiful ui and good speed operation.Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
OP
Jrizzill

Jrizzill

Developer
Reaction score
Sorry,i'm a newbie in MIUI,so i did flash this lean rom and briefly have some questions :
-It's just me or the music and quick setting ... widgets look so ugly ?
-The contact scrolling is quite sluggish (worse compare to the default one,but beautiful ),i did set cpu to 800 but nothing better.
Beside,this seems to be to a great rom with a beautiful ui and good speed operation.Thanks for any help.

You are better off getting support in the main release thread, as my version is based 100% off the original release.