[ROM]Fission Vanilla 2.2.1 + Fission ROM Manager - Generic Android - Happy Turkey Day

firefurby

Reaction score
I figured out the black bar.zip which was located in the Fission/Add_On directory...but I am still having trouble locating the battery percentage.zip. Can someone tell me if it comes preinstalled on the sd card of it is something I need to download and then put on my sd card?

When I installed the ROM, afterward I found that zip file right in the Fission add-on folder.

STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for whatever this does to your phone.

Here it is if you need it: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2938365/Vanilla_framework.9.D2.10percent.zip

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I figured out the black bar.zip which was located in the Fission/Add_On directory...but I am still having trouble locating the battery percentage.zip. Can someone tell me if it comes preinstalled on the sd card of it is something I need to download and then put on my sd card?

When I installed the ROM, afterward I found that zip file right in the Fission add-on folder.

STANDARD DISCLAIMER: I take no responsibility for whatever this does to your phone.

Here it is if you need it: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2938365/Vanilla_framework.9.D2.10percent.zip

I see it says vanilla. Would this mean there is another battery percentage .zip for the black bar theme?

Edit: I installed the file you gave me and it worked perfectly except it was the vanilla notification bar. Would you mind posting the black bar battery percentage.zip? Thanks.

Last edited:

phrozen087

Reaction score

I see it says vanilla. Would this mean there is another battery percentage .zip for the black bar theme?

Edit: I installed the file you gave me and it worked perfectly except it was the vanilla notification bar. Would you mind posting the black bar battery percentage.zip? Thanks.

As far as I know there isn't an official black bar battery percentage file. They only made 3 official themes; vanilla, black bar, and vanilla with 10% intervals. You could probably use a different theme off xda. I also think its likely in the next week or two we will probably see the black bar with battery %'s.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It's because you can't buy or get Swype without being in the beta. So any copies of Swype that are out there are hacked and against the companies policies, essentially, it's a pirated program if your putting it on a device that either didn't come with it, or without the official Swype installer.

If you want a Swype like keyboard with a ton of customization options check out Ultra Keyboard in the market.

thats all great, but the D2 comes outta the box with swype installed. we should be able to post swype in a D2 thread, thats my opinion. over on xda, its no problem...and as far as i can tell, the version of swype i posted only works on the D2, the average person watching this thread wouldnt be able to make the neccessary changes to the apk for it to work on another device...just sayin, not tryin to stir anything up

Last edited:

idropkickbirds

Reaction score
Is it possible to install. The socialmessaging.apk file in the stock folder on my sd card?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App