[ROM]Fission Vanilla 2.2.1 + Fission ROM Manager - Generic Android - Happy Turkey Day

droidrev71

Reaction score
I have the 2.2.1 from 11/18. I don't see the new version (2.2.2) anymore. Is there a newer one? Was the 2.2.2 in the rom manager for the d2?

Last edited:

Rhino413

Reaction score
What happen to the download link on the OP i really wanted to try this rom. Been getting bored with Apex and its random soft reboots. could anyone point me in the right direction to download and try this ROM

Rhino413

Reaction score
OK i dont mind not having the blur camera app but is there a way to get a better camera app then the vanilla one.

Raziel36

Reaction score
Is there a known issue with the LED not coming on to show that the phone is charging? It was the same with 2.1 for me. The only app that has had notification LED changes is Handcent, so I don't think that would cause it. Home charger, PC USB, Car Dock.. never get the charging light. Have to turn my screen on to see when it's done charging. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

DThomp

Reaction score
I have never had a charging light on this phone. I know there is one there because Handcent and SMS & Gmail Notifier both can change the color. I thought I read somewhere that one of the new rom's was going to have it but I can't remember which one it was now.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Raziel36

Reaction score
Hmm.. I've had it on another ROM and when it was Stock. Didn't know if it was done on purpose with Fission or if the team just didn't really notice it. I miss having it, though. Especially with the car dock, I'm always checking my cigarette plug, because I've had issues with it needing to be twisted to get a good connection, and usually have my screen off, unless using the navigation.

dakoop

Reaction score
Is there a way to get a dark themed mms app in this rom?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Rhino413

Reaction score
Ok two questions. First how and where can I get the fission rom manager? Two how can I get the need got speed shift game back?

Rhino413

Reaction score
Ok third question. Three I've looked for the framework add on that gives the battery parentage in the add on folder but can't find it at all was it removed? This Is for fission 2.2.1 DX

Raziel36

Reaction score
Ok two questions. First how and where can I get the fission rom manager? Two how can I get the need got speed shift game back?
1 & 3 can go together. If you donate from the team's site, you will be given a link and password to download the manager. $1 should do, even if they deserve more. In the manager, there is an option for downloading the theme with 10% battery themed framework. Without the manager, I would suggest opening up the older version zip files that had that add-on, and extracting the add-on folder to your SD card. As for 2, there are zips on the internet of the full game, but I can't/won't post links :p lol

droidrev71

Reaction score
Loving 2.2.2 so far!! Thanks for the work!! Its nice to have a battery lasting all day. I hope your rom gets a ton of users.. This rom is worth trying you wont be disappointed!

Raziel36

Reaction score
Fission folder deleted?! When going from 2.1 to 2.2.1 my Fission folder just had stuff added to it, 2.2.1 to 2.2.2 it vanished. I was going to go ahead and install the blackout theme, before rebooting, but the folder was gone after the ROM install. Rebooted and used Root Explorer to confirm. No biggie, but an annoyance to re-download a few larger files I had stored there.

thechaps

Reaction score
Looking at using this rom. I show its called Fission 2.2.1 does that mean it runs on the current leaked OS 2.2.1 or is that just the version number for the rom? I have 2.2.1 on my phone and want to try this out but cant find anywhere saying if it'll run on that OS. If not i can SBF back to complete stock but would rather not.

Thanks