[ROM]Fission 2.4.3 DroidX - Vanilla Generic Android - AOSP Like - Fission ROM Manager

Reaction score
Is this the download link in the OP of this thread, the latest build of Fission for the DX ? and if not can someone hook me up with a link. I loved this ROM when I had the D2G, and I would like to give it a try on my DX. And also, whats up with Team DeFuse's website, when i click on the link to their rom page, or their link to their Droid X section, it says, you clicked on a link to something that is no longer there? did they shutdown or something ?

razorloves

Reaction score
Is this the download link in the OP of this thread, the latest build of Fission for the DX ? and if not can someone hook me up with a link. I loved this ROM when I had the D2G, and I would like to give it a try on my DX. And also, whats up with Team DeFuse's website, when i click on the link to their rom page, or their link to their Droid X section, it says, you clicked on a link to something that is no longer there? did they shutdown or something ?
Install Instructions and Downloads | Team DeFuse

Reaction score
Thanks bro, I was trying to find that, but I kept getting errors. Shoulda just tried from my Phone, but I'm using my Laptop at the moment.

bL33d

Reaction score
Removed gingerbread and installed fission afew days ago. love it very smooth and aosp like which is nice dancedroid

bobAbooey

Reaction score
I've been rocking it for a few days, nice battery life. That's my main focus with the DX. Liking it so far.

bodean

Reaction score
Might install this. Liberty 2.0.1 gives me random reboots, and the screen goes nuts/flickers a lot on that ROM. Definitely not ready for "Prime Time!"