[D1-MIUI Changelog]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNC

Reaction score
My 3g is gone, i still have service to text and call but, no internet is working. help please. i downloaded yesterday worked fine until an hour or so ago.

You probably have battery saver turned on.. once your battery gets to a certain level it starts turning things off...

I have no luck with this Rom, I still get FC after phonecalls, and on every reboot.. I don't want to use launcherpro, I want miui launcher. I didn't have these problems on Zenito....

GavLoc

Reaction score
My 3g is gone, i still have service to text and call but, no internet is working. help please. i downloaded yesterday worked fine until an hour or so ago.

You probably have battery saver turned on.. once your battery gets to a certain level it starts turning things off...

I have no luck with this Rom, I still get FC after phonecalls, and on every reboot.. I don't want to use launcherpro, I want miui launcher. I didn't have these problems on Zenito....
That was it! thanks man.:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm only having a problem with the launcher force closing at start up. After initial force close, it works smooth and fast. I can deal with it until someone finds a remedy.

For those of you that were interested... I WAS able to swap out the framework-res.apk from Zenito V2 and put it into V3. I also replaced some of the PNG's in the Launcher2.apk to get rid of the woodgrain backgrounds. ( YES, I DID have Launcher force closes BEFORE I did this ). It took me several tries and bootloops to finally get it right but I'm now running V3 with a combination of the Stock and Zenito themes.

To Team D1-MIUI... I hope it's cool that I tweaked this a bit. I'm never sure of the ethics involved with this stuff. Other than taking credit when it's not deserved and posting things that aren't of your creation. ( I KNOW these are WWWWWRRRONG!! ) Is it cool to fiddle with someone elses work on my own Droid?

Any way, great work guys. I can't wait till the Launcher force close issue is fixed. We appreciate all you are doing to make this ROM sooo sweet.

You can do what ever you want to your droid. All I ask is that if you release something post it here for everyone's benefit.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

UNC

Reaction score

That was it! thanks man.:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Not a problem dude, I noticed it when I first ran MiUI. Knew it would give people problems.

GavLoc

Reaction score
Maybe im missing it but there is no notification led for txts or missed calls. Am i just overlooking it or is it really not there?

hoppermi

Reaction score
Maybe im missing it but there is no notification led for txts or missed calls. Am i just overlooking it or is it really not there?

Settings/Sounds/trackball color Change from white
you also need to do this in the mms app settings.

Since every new user asks this question, can someone post a user guide or include it in the OP?

Z

ZeroBarrier

It's not that every user asks, it's that almost every user doesn't read the thread...

stlcity

Reaction score
NFL mobile

Anyone get NFL mobile to work? When I try to run mine..it tells me that I need to update the app. Takes me to the market and then tells me that the app I want is not found.

I am running v3.2 installed on SS 4.6. Thanks.

brocja01

Reaction score
It's not that every user asks, it's that almost every user doesn't read the thread...

In all fairness, there are a bazzilion pages to go through, and if your a recent adoptee of the rom, that information would be very useful in the OP. I was just about to ask the same question.

Z

ZeroBarrier

In all fairness, there are a bazzilion pages to go through, and if your a recent adoptee of the rom, that information would be very useful in the OP. I was just about to ask the same question.

There's 22 pages using the default forum settings in this thread, and you're only post 219...

Bazzilion... Laziness you mean...

azpilot

Reaction score
So I'm going to stand on the fence here and side with each view. I agree reading through 220 posts is a little time consuming, however doing a search first might help. With that said, doing a search in this thread with "led" brings nothing up a search on "notification" brings up 13 posts and I think 2 or 3 are the most recent ones. So, why not just give the answer, yea it may be the 2000 and first time the answer was given, but who really cares? Unless someone can do a search in this thread and find something about led and notification and those settings before the last 3 pages..

Last edited:

brocja01

Reaction score
I like the lock screen a lot. Is there some setting somewhere that will tell me my new email count, or sms count on the lock screen? My phone will make a noise telling me I got a new email, but there is no count or anything on the lock screen.

azpilot

Reaction score
I like the lock screen a lot. Is there some setting somewhere that will tell me my new email count, or sms count on the lock screen? My phone will make a noise telling me I got a new email, but there is no count or anything on the lock screen.

If using the included stock SMS application, the counter on the lockscreen should work fine. It will not work with Handcent or other third party SMS apps. There is no count for the email, best you could do is get the LED to light up for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.