Miui theme what do u think and some help?

bmx24

Reaction score
Ok well I just thought of this but how about of all of the highlights be green insted of blue like for buttons list stuff ect I will need some help manaly just some one that can do some xml work and someone that can do some immage work so just wanted to know what u peeps thought of it and if not green then what if u want to be part of the team just pm me or somthing telling me what ur skills are and I will be starting on this tommoro on green then other colors if green is not good enougph lol

Sent from my miui Droid using DroidForums App

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
you should try using the new theme system cause then it will work on all devices running miui.

OP
bmx24

bmx24

Reaction score
I will probably but I don't know if I can change hilights and xmls with that new system .....can I?

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Ok well I just thought of this but how about of all of the highlights be green insted of blue like for buttons list stuff ect I will need some help manaly just some one that can do some xml work and someone that can do some immage work so just wanted to know what u peeps thought of it and if not green then what if u want to be part of the team just pm me or somthing telling me what ur skills are and I will be starting on this tommoro on green then other colors if green is not good enougph lol

Basically your asking for some one to make you a theme in green

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App