Missing app icons

BlueSami

Reaction score
So latley i have missing app icons, some of them are on my home screen and default android icon. the app also dissapers from the app menu.
But its still on my phone and still runs??

Anyone have this issue.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There's a few threads where sometimes they vanish. If you reboot they tend to come back. If you remake them all then eventually you end up with two layers, one on top of the other.

Not sure if this is what's happening to you or not. It happened to me a couple times back in Feb. Solution is change wallpaper, reset the phone, or flash another rom (if you are rooted).

OP
BlueSami

BlueSami

Reaction score
There's a few threads where sometimes they vanish. If you reboot they tend to come back. If you remake them all then eventually you end up with two layers, one on top of the other.

Not sure if this is what's happening to you or not. It happened to me a couple times back in Feb. Solution is change wallpaper, reset the phone, or flash another rom (if you are rooted).

hmm rebooting didn't work. i might try wiping cache..

i can't "remake" them they are gone from the menu even. but i can see them in manage apps. i was able to uninstall from the market and reinstall but it still disappeared after a while.