Loyal VZW customer in the ATL

joegrind

Reaction score
Been with Verizon for about 10 years now....so glad that they're finally getting some better phones....the 'coolness' of the iPhone really was tempting and was hoping it would get released for VZW once LTE is up.
That being said, my new every two is up Nov. 28th, can't wait. Droid rules!

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hey i'm from (south of) atlanta too! welcome!

OP
joegrind

joegrind

Reaction score
hey i'm from (south of) atlanta too! welcome!
Cool man...I live in Buckhead....would go camping out at the VZW store up the block from me...but I have to wait until Nov. 28th...my new every two goes into effect then.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Sucks about the upgrade date though. Maybe you can schmooze them into letting you get it a few weeks early.

ebean

Reaction score
someone on another thread said that if you work on it with them, they'll let you switch 30 days early. and, of course, you sign on for another 2 year contract so what's wrong with that for them?

OP
joegrind

joegrind

Reaction score
someone on another thread said that if you work on it with them, they'll let you switch 30 days early. and, of course, you sign on for another 2 year contract so what's wrong with that for them?

interesting....I might try that.
By the way, is anyone NOT going to sign a contract (1 0r 2-year)? It's an extra $200 if u don't right? I figure I'm going to stick with Verizon especially since LTE is up next year.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

interesting....I might try that.
By the way, is anyone NOT going to sign a contract (1 0r 2-year)? It's an extra $200 if u don't right? I figure I'm going to stick with Verizon especially since LTE is up next year.
]

Ill sign up fpr 2 more years. If I want out that bad. I'll pay the etf later :eek: